View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 23rd, 2014, 3:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Who is interested in playing in a pay to play keeper league? 
Hall of Fame Player

Post Who is interested in playing in a pay to play keeper league?
I found this site: http://www.franchise-football.com/

It has 3 pay to play levels: $50, $125, $300 for the first year.
In the second year, each team would cost $45, $110, $255.

I am working at getting Sly to commit to being the Commissioner since I am a truck driver and can't be assured of when I can get an internet connection. I just don't want to have an issue come up and I can't get an internet connection for about a week. ( It's rare, but, it does happen )

If Sly won't commission it, as long as you guys/gals are willing to potentially wait as much as a week to have any issues taken care of, then I will commission it.

Anyways, check out the link and then post if you would be interested and what pay level you want. I want personally want the $125 level. It's not too steep and has good payout.

This is a good opportunity for all you fantasy football gurus to put your money where your mouth is.

If we get a total of 12 teams in the $125 league, and enough people want to do the $50 league, then we can probably do that one too.

The pay to play league(s) would be in addition to the ESPN keeper league ( We are entering the 3rd and final season on this 3 year keeper league), as well as the other free to play leagues we do.

May 7th, 2008, 9:38 am
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

As I told you in an IM, I can't do it at this time. Perhaps that will change in a few months, but not right now. Sorry.

May 7th, 2008, 10:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]