HARD HITTING DETROIT LIONS FORUM
http://www.lionbacker.com/forum/

Graphic Violence Keeper League 2009. Official Thread.
http://www.lionbacker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12465
Page 1 of 11

Author:  BillySims [ July 2nd, 2009, 8:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Graphic Violence Keeper League 2009. Official Thread.

Welcome back. The 2009 Season is set up.

Hello everyone,

I have set the number of keepers for each team to 5 players. It doesn't matter if they are Offense or Defense. This should satisfy everyone and make the draft shorter.

Keepers need to be set by Wednesday, July 22 at 5PM EST.

I have also added a waiver period of 3 days for all undrafted/cut players. This makes it fair for those that can't get online everyday.

I have also set the Live Draft to Sunday July 26 at 5:15PM EST and set it to 30 seconds/pick so the draft will go quickly. Please try to plan in advance so that you can attend the draft. But, if you can't attend, please set your team to auto draft. The draft date/time is set in stone. I understand that some people won't be able to attend. Heck, I might not be able to attend due to being a truck driver. I might not be in a truck stop with WiFi service. But, reguardless, please set your team to autodraft well in advance just in case you can't make it. Thank you. And good luck to everyone. Just as long as my luck is better than yours. LOL.

P.S. The draft order is set in inverse order of finish from last season.

-- Billy Sims.

Author:  Pablo [ July 2nd, 2009, 10:24 pm ]
Post subject: 

Hey Billy - thanks for setting this up. Of course this is the one day I probably can't make it. But for those that can, I'm wondering if you can switch the time? For those on EST, if you leave at 5 there is little chance you will be home and ready in 15 minutes. For those of us not on EST, this falls during work hours...

Author:  TheRealWags [ July 3rd, 2009, 9:34 am ]
Post subject: 

Pablo wrote:
Hey Billy - thanks for setting this up. Of course this is the one day I probably can't make it. But for those that can, I'm wondering if you can switch the time? For those on EST, if you leave at 5 there is little chance you will be home and ready in 15 minutes. For those of us not on EST, this falls during work hours...


Do you work on Sundays???

BillySims wrote:
I have also set the Live Draft to Sunday July 26 at 5:15PM EST

Author:  Pablo [ July 3rd, 2009, 10:17 pm ]
Post subject: 

my bad...

Author:  BillySims [ July 6th, 2009, 11:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

Pablo wrote:
my bad...


We will just chalk that up to your working too hard. LOL.

I made a trade offer for Palmer. Please check it out.

Author:  inheritedlionsfan [ July 7th, 2009, 12:50 pm ]
Post subject: 

Glad the league is back! By the way, Westbrook is on the block. I'm looking for a QB or draft picks.

Author:  Pablo [ July 8th, 2009, 9:51 am ]
Post subject: 

BillySims wrote:
I made a trade offer for Palmer. Please check it out.


Not seeing the trade offer for some reason?

Author:  BillySims [ July 8th, 2009, 12:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

Pablo wrote:
BillySims wrote:
I made a trade offer for Palmer. Please check it out.


Not seeing the trade offer for some reason?


I canceled it after you accepted less from Wags for him than I offered. LOL.

Wags Gave you pick 91 or something like that and I offered you pick 89.

Oh well, I just traded the same pick to Sly for Warner. I like Warner's WR's better anyway.

Author:  Pablo [ July 8th, 2009, 12:24 pm ]
Post subject: 

OK, thanks. I actually proposed the trade to Wags a day or two ago. Looks like it worked out for both of you getting a QB anyways.

Author:  BillySims [ July 10th, 2009, 1:01 am ]
Post subject: 

We have 6 teams that need to update their keeper selections.

League Home Page: http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=39225

They are:

MARYLAND LIONS - owner - Kevin Woodbridge
EVERYDAY INMATE - owner - Kevin Martin
RIDICULOUS RENEGADES - owner - Carson Walker
SYRACUSE SURGE - owner - David Seaman II
NUCLEAR REGULATORS - owner - Bryan Bergeon

And :
KINGSTON KRUSHERS - owner - Vince Clennon. needs to add 2 more keepers to his keepers list.

If you don't plan on remaining in the league, please post here soon, so we can find a new owner.

Author:  Pablo [ July 10th, 2009, 1:45 pm ]
Post subject: 

Thanks for the updates and keeping the league going Billy. Where can we see who everyone picked for keepers thus far?

Author:  regularjoe12 [ July 10th, 2009, 5:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

if you guys are lookin for some new blood, let me know. I've been interested in joinin a keeper league for a bit. Not sure if any of your league has played on the lionbacker leagues. If they have they'll be able to vouch that I play every game no matter how bad my record may be. I usually play as either the nerf herders or Los Bandito's

Author:  BillySims [ July 11th, 2009, 6:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

Pablo wrote:
Thanks for the updates and keeping the league going Billy. Where can we see who everyone picked for keepers thus far?


You can't. You can only see your own keepers. Only league admin can see everyone's keepers.

Author:  BillySims [ July 11th, 2009, 6:16 pm ]
Post subject: 

regularjoe12 wrote:
if you guys are lookin for some new blood, let me know. I've been interested in joinin a keeper league for a bit. Not sure if any of your league has played on the lionbacker leagues. If they have they'll be able to vouch that I play every game no matter how bad my record may be. I usually play as either the nerf herders or Los Bandito's


I'm not interested in expansion beyond 12 teams. But, we may need to replace a few owners if they don't check in and set their keepers up on time.
I can only assume that they abandoned their team.

Author:  BillySims [ July 13th, 2009, 11:45 pm ]
Post subject: 

Quote:
EVERYDAY INMATE - owner - Kevin Martin
RIDICULOUS RENEGADES - owner - Carson Walker
SYRACUSE SURGE - owner - David Seaman II
NUCLEAR REGULATORS - owner - Bryan Bergeon


Still need to update their keepers.

I am setting the keepers for them. I will select the ones that I would select if they were my players. The owners can still show up and edit their keepers until the deadline.

But, if the owners don't post here by the keeper deadline, I will consider their teams abandoned and seek a new owner for their teams.

Page 1 of 11 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/