View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 22nd, 2014, 9:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 Graphic Violence Keeper League 2009. Official Thread. 
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

ok Im got enrolled...then My internet crashed at home :x Ill have it up and running by the 9th but i probably wwont be doing much with the team till then though :cry:

July 29th, 2009, 9:55 am
NFL Team Captain

Billy sent you a PM on the available team.

July 31st, 2009, 7:51 pm
Veteran General Manager

So do I not have the regulators anymore?

Yes. you still have the regulators.

Fortunately, I had not removed you before I was informed of my screw up.

August 2nd, 2009, 12:18 am
Veteran General Manager

Sorry. But, Regularjoe got the only team available this year.

August 2nd, 2009, 12:20 am
NFL Team Captain

TNLionsFanatic wrote:

Sorry. But, Regularjoe got the only team available this year.

That's cool. Keep me in mind next year or if somebody decides they can't play this year. Good Luck to all.

August 2nd, 2009, 8:45 am

TNL do you want the team? Im in a couple of other leagues and didn't realize it was a full team roster. addin that and My internet crashing everytime i go to the ESPN board, moving into a new house in 38 days..I may have btitten off a bit more than I can chew.

If you don't want it thats cool too, Ill keep it and manage the best that I can...But I have a feelin the ole Surge (I thiinkk thats the team name anyways!)might be getting off to a rocky start. :wink:

August 2nd, 2009, 2:14 pm
NFL Team Captain

TNL do you want the team? Im in a couple of other leagues and didn't realize it was a full team roster. addin that and My internet crashing everytime i go to the ESPN board, moving into a new house in 38 days..I may have btitten off a bit more than I can chew.

If you don't want it thats cool too, Ill keep it and manage the best that I can...But I have a feelin the ole Surge (I thiinkk thats the team name anyways!)might be getting off to a rocky start. :wink:

joe - I thought there was another team available that Billy needed filled. I already signed on to a couple other leagues since that one was full. If you really need to unload it, then I would help you out, but your more than welcome to keep it. Billy is supposed to keep me on the radar for next year in the event someone bails. Besides I'm laying my money on you to go in there and whoop some arse!

Thanks,
TNLF

August 4th, 2009, 12:38 pm

ok TNL if it's alright with you I think It'd be best for the league if you took it. I hate to do this but complications just arose in my home buying proccess that is going to take up all my attention and spare time. If it were just a 7-9 roster team I could probaly keep up and be competative...but the with it as it is..Im affraid ill just turn the team into the 0-16 boys we all know and love. Thanks man...I've been feeling guilty for about the last week or so about this.

Billy can I be a pain in the Arse and have you set that up?

August 4th, 2009, 2:48 pm
NFL Team Captain

ok TNL if it's alright with you I think It'd be best for the league if you took it. I hate to do this but complications just arose in my home buying proccess that is going to take up all my attention and spare time. If it were just a 7-9 roster team I could probaly keep up and be competative...but the with it as it is..Im affraid ill just turn the team into the 0-16 boys we all know and love. Thanks man...I've been feeling guilty for about the last week or so about this.

Cool - I'd be more than happy to take it over. Hope you get your issues resolved soon my man.

Billy - shoot me the info and I'll get it ready if it's ok with you.

August 4th, 2009, 6:43 pm
Veteran General Manager

regularjoe12 wrote:

Cool - I'd be more than happy to take it over. Hope you get your issues resolved soon my man.

Billy - shoot me the info and I'll get it ready if it's ok with you.

I need you to PM me with your email address so I can send out your invite.

August 6th, 2009, 9:55 am
Veteran General Manager

Due to the continuing ownership of the Syracuse Surge Saga, ..........
Hello everyone,

( I have postponed the draft yet, another 2 weeks, to give me time to get TNLionsFanatic set up as owner of the Syracuse Surge. The new draft date/time is Sunday, Aug. 23 @ 5PM EST )

I'm sorry about this. I thought I had this teams ownership resolved. But, it didn't work out. Anyways, welcome TNLionsFanatic as the new owner of the Syracuse Surge. This should be completed soon. I just thought it would be fair to him to have more than a few minutes to get familiar with the site before the draft. Most of you probably prefer the delayed draft time anyways. It does allow for NOT drafting players that get IR'ed during training camp.

But, anyways, thank you all for rolling with the punches here. Here's to another fine season. Despite two fumbles to open the season with. LOL.
-- Billy Sims.

August 6th, 2009, 11:32 am
QB Coach

I was just about to come on here and post that I would probably have to miss the draft this Sunday as I will be on the road. The delayed draft date is a bit of good news for me. Actually being at the draft will greatly improve my chances of returning to my championship form of the 2007 season.

Thanks for all the work you've put into keeping this league up and running.

August 6th, 2009, 11:45 am
NFL Team Captain

Quote:
Hello everyone,

( I have postponed the draft yet, another 2 weeks, to give me time to get TNLionsFanatic set up as owner of the Syracuse Surge. The new draft date/time is Sunday, Aug. 23 @ 5PM EST )

I'm sorry about this. I thought I had this teams ownership resolved. But, it didn't work out. Anyways, welcome TNLionsFanatic as the new owner of the Syracuse Surge. This should be completed soon. I just thought it would be fair to him to have more than a few minutes to get familiar with the site before the draft. Most of you probably prefer the delayed draft time anyways. It does allow for NOT drafting players that get IR'ed during training camp.

But, anyways, thank you all for rolling with the punches here. Here's to another fine season. Despite two fumbles to open the season with. LOL.
-- Billy Sims.

PM sent

August 6th, 2009, 9:19 pm
Veteran General Manager

BillySims wrote:
Quote:
Hello everyone,

-- Billy Sims.

PM sent

I have sent out your invite. But, you may want to establish your ESPN user name and pass word separately from joining the league.
For some reason when people try doing both at the same time, they get registered and everything except for actually joining the league. Even though everything appears as if they joined. So, it's just easier to register with ESPN first. Then click on the link in your invite to join the league.

August 7th, 2009, 9:42 am
Veteran General Manager

TNLionsFanatic wrote:
BillySims wrote:
Quote:
Hello everyone,

-- Billy Sims.

PM sent

I have sent out your invite. But, you may want to establish your ESPN user name and pass word separately from joining the league.
For some reason when people try doing both at the same time, they get registered and everything except for actually joining the league. Even though everything appears as if they joined. So, it's just easier to register with ESPN first. Then click on the link in your invite to join the league.

OK. you are all set. The Tennessee Rattlers ( formerly known as the Syracuse Surge )are all yours.
I have already set your keepers for as per your requested players as follows:

Phillip Rivers
Steven Jackson
Clinton Portis
Dwayne Bowe
Ronnie Brown

Even though I can't believe your letting Matt Ryan go. LOL. ( He could have fetched you some good trade bait to a team with crap at QB.)

August 8th, 2009, 3:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next