View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 21st, 2014, 2:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 Graphic Violence Keeper League 2009. Official Thread. 
NFL Team Captain

BillySims wrote:
TNLionsFanatic wrote:
BillySims wrote:
Quote:
Due to the continuing ownership of the Syracuse Surge Saga, ..........
Hello everyone,

( I have postponed the draft yet, another 2 weeks, to give me time to get TNLionsFanatic set up as owner of the Syracuse Surge. The new draft date/time is Sunday, Aug. 23 @ 5PM EST )

I'm sorry about this. I thought I had this teams ownership resolved. But, it didn't work out. Anyways, welcome TNLionsFanatic as the new owner of the Syracuse Surge. This should be completed soon. I just thought it would be fair to him to have more than a few minutes to get familiar with the site before the draft. Most of you probably prefer the delayed draft time anyways. It does allow for NOT drafting players that get IR'ed during training camp.

But, anyways, thank you all for rolling with the punches here. Here's to another fine season. Despite two fumbles to open the season with. LOL.
-- Billy Sims.

PM sent

I have sent out your invite. But, you may want to establish your ESPN user name and pass word separately from joining the league.
For some reason when people try doing both at the same time, they get registered and everything except for actually joining the league. Even though everything appears as if they joined. So, it's just easier to register with ESPN first. Then click on the link in your invite to join the league.

OK. you are all set. The Tennessee Rattlers ( formerly known as the Syracuse Surge )are all yours.
I have already set your keepers for as per your requested players as follows:

Phillip Rivers
Steven Jackson
Clinton Portis
Dwayne Bowe
Ronnie Brown

Even though I can't believe your letting Matt Ryan go. LOL. ( He could have fetched you some good trade bait to a team with crap at QB.)

Thanks, I feel better about the core team. Time to purge and begin building a championship team. If I can only keep 5, someone has to go and besides Matt Ryan loves the Tennessee Rattlers, so who knows what might happen.

Boys get ready, cause the Rattlers are ready to strike!

August 8th, 2009, 4:23 pm
Color Commentator - John Madden

So my Ridiculous Renegades where given away? I haven't been around much but I still set my keepers and was checking the ESPN page. In fact last I knew the draft was today and was there until I found it had been postponed again.

August 9th, 2009, 7:54 pm
Hall of Fame Player

So my Ridiculous Renegades where given away? I haven't been around much but I still set my keepers and was checking the ESPN page. In fact last I knew the draft was today and was there until I found it had been postponed again.

No. You still own the Renegades. I was mistaken when I thought you had abandoned your team. But, another owner informed me of my mistake. You still own your team.

But, the draft date was changed to give me time to find a new owner of the Syracuse Surge. Which was successfully relocated to Tennessee.

The new draft date/time is Sunday, Aug. 23 @ 5PM EST

August 10th, 2009, 10:07 pm
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

I will be out of town tomorrow, but I have auto pick on..hopefully it works..good luck to everyone

August 22nd, 2009, 10:53 pm
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

August 22nd, 2009, 10:53 pm
QB Coach

Big day today boys. We got about a half hour til draft time. Good luck!

August 23rd, 2009, 4:29 pm
Mr. Irrelevant

AUSTRALIAN PEEL (0-0)
SLOT PLAYER, TEAM POS
QB Drew Brees, NO QB
RB Leon Washington, NYJ RB
RB/WR Joseph Addai, Ind RB
WR Andre Johnson, Hou WR
WR Anquan Boldin, Ari WR
WR Steve Breaston, Ari WR
WR/TE Ted Ginn Jr., Mia WR
TE Tony Gonzalez, Atl TE
DT Vince Wilfork, NE DT
DT Haloti Ngata, Bal DT
DE John Abraham, Atl DE
DE Justin Smith, SF DE
LB London Fletcher, Was LB
LB Aaron Curry, Sea LB
CB Allen Rossum, SF CB
CB Chris Carr, Bal CB
S Nick Collins, GB S
S Jarrad Page, KC S
D/ST Chargers D/ST, SD D/ST
K John Carney, NO K
P Sam Koch, Bal P
HC Packers Coach, GB HC
Bench Darren McFadden, Oak RB
Bench Darren Sproles, SD RB
Bench Domenik Hixon, NYG WR
Bench Bo Scaife, Ten TE
Bench Nate Washington, Ten WR
Bench Derek Anderson, Cle QB

Introducing the defending champion Austrailian Peel!!! Good luck all... You're going to need it

:arrow:

August 23rd, 2009, 8:23 pm
Hall of Fame Player

Quote:
AUSTRALIAN PEEL (0-0)
SLOT PLAYER, TEAM POS
QB Drew Brees, NO QB
WR Andre Johnson, Hou WR
WR Anquan Boldin, Ari WR
TE Tony Gonzalez, Atl TE
DT Vince Wilfork, NE DT
DT Haloti Ngata, Bal DT
DE John Abraham, Atl DE
DE Justin Smith, SF DE
LB Aaron Curry, Sea LB
CB Allen Rossum, SF CB
CB Chris Carr, Bal CB
S Nick Collins, GB S
S Jarrad Page, KC S
K John Carney, NO K
P Sam Koch, Bal P
HC Packers Coach, GB HC
Bench Bo Scaife, Ten TE

Introducing the defending champion Austrailian Peel!!! Good luck all... You're going to need it

Man, I couldn't stop for the draft. My team was autopicked and the picker sucks crap.

August 24th, 2009, 2:50 am
Varsity 1st Team

Thanks to the ESPN drafting system I was locked out midway through round one and wasn't able to reconnect until after my first 4 picks were selected. I was finally able to joint the draft with 30 seconds to make my 5th pick!!

If it didn't lock me out I would have had a top 5 TE, two completely other WR's and probably would have ended up with the same two back-up RB's.

The computer made another 2 more picks for me late in the draft.

Darn that ESPN system!

Other than that, my keepers and the occational burst from B. Berrian, will keep the MSE Inmates primed for another playoff appearance and a run for the championship!!

August 24th, 2009, 8:52 am
RIP Killer

Thanks to the ESPN drafting system I was locked out midway through round one and wasn't able to reconnect until after my first 4 picks were selected. I was finally able to joint the draft with 30 seconds to make my 5th pick!!

If it didn't lock me out I would have had a top 5 TE, two completely other WR's and probably would have ended up with the same two back-up RB's.

The computer made another 2 more picks for me late in the draft.

Darn that ESPN system!

Other than that, my keepers and the occational burst from B. Berrian, will keep the MSE Inmates primed for another playoff appearance and a run for the championship!!

I feel your pain and was only allowed to make about half my picks.

August 24th, 2009, 9:27 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Quote:
AUSTRALIAN PEEL (0-0)
SLOT PLAYER, TEAM POS
QB Drew Brees, NO QB
WR Andre Johnson, Hou WR
WR Anquan Boldin, Ari WR
TE Tony Gonzalez, Atl TE
DT Vince Wilfork, NE DT
DT Haloti Ngata, Bal DT
DE John Abraham, Atl DE
DE Justin Smith, SF DE
LB Aaron Curry, Sea LB
CB Allen Rossum, SF CB
CB Chris Carr, Bal CB
S Nick Collins, GB S
S Jarrad Page, KC S
K John Carney, NO K
P Sam Koch, Bal P
HC Packers Coach, GB HC
Bench Bo Scaife, Ten TE

I'd be scared if you had any talent at RB

August 24th, 2009, 7:10 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Sly's Slut have gotten off to a great start with 72 points from the Pittsburgh defense last night. Hopefully, I can re-create my 2007 magic by going undefeated during the regular season, but this time, winning the Championship, as well. I'm looking forward to beating the crap out of all you guys once again.

September 11th, 2009, 5:25 pm

Well, once again I took out my revenge on Chazmaster for eliminating me from the playoffs a couple of years ago by beating him 401-267! I hit that magical 400 number once again and that just proves that my team is as strong as ever. All hail Tom Brady since I'm going to roll through this league yet again. :D

September 15th, 2009, 2:02 am
RIP Killer

Well, once again I took out my revenge on Chazmaster for eliminating me from the playoffs a couple of years ago by beating him 401-267! I hit that magical 400 number once again and that just proves that my team is as strong as ever. All hail Tom Brady since I'm going to roll through this league yet again. :D

After adjustments you are back in the 300's with the rest of us chumps!

September 15th, 2009, 9:24 am
Profile WWW

Yep, I saw that this morning. During the game, I thought that they forgot to deduct the 2 points for McKelvin's fumble, so that's where my points went. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait until next week to score 400 points when I destroy BillySims yet again.

Am I the only one that hates this new waiver BS? On Tuesday morning, all available players should be free agents, but now, they are on waivers until Friday! I put in four claims, but have no idea whether I'm gonna get those guys or not. Besides, what's going to happen once the Thursday night games begin? You can't add replacement players if one of yours get injured? If we keep this waiver system, it has to be reduced to one or two days maximum. Personally, I hate it.

I also noticed another problem. I couldn't put in any waiver claims because I had an ineligible player on IR. Will Blackmon didn't play this week and there's no guarantee that he will play in week 2 since he is still questionable. I had to remove him from IR to complete any transactions. I agree with this in theory, but a player shouldn't become ineligible for IR until it's absolutely certain that he will play. If he's inactive again next week, I'll have to put him back on IR and pick up another CB an hour before kickoff. That's BS.

September 15th, 2009, 11:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next