View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 20th, 2014, 6:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Graphic Violence Keeper League 2009. Official Thread. 
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

I've easily beaten TNLionsFanatic this week thanks to 98 points from Tom Brady. It wasn't even close. But has anybody seen the score inheritedlionsfan put up? He's at 427 points and still has Roddy White playing tonight. I'm not sure, but I think that's an all time record. Congrats, dude.

October 18th, 2009, 8:35 pm
QB Coach

Thanks for the props Sly. I was kinda shocked at my output today. I was also in awe of the number of points Brady and the Pats put up. I coulda scored more if I hadn't gotten zeroes from a few positions. Hopefully this trend continues and I make it back to my championship ways.

Congrats to all today's winners.

October 19th, 2009, 2:15 am
RIP Killer

yeah congrats, thanks for crushing me despite the fact that I've put up 356 points. I swear I'm cursed in this league.

I'm, by far, the highest scoring team in the league and will be 3-3 after this weekend - nice.

How is it that every year I have the most points scored against - or very close. This year I'm running second.

I lost in the final of the 2007 game by 5 points, I lost again in the final of last years game by 13 points (scored 337).

UGH!

October 19th, 2009, 9:57 am
Profile WWW

Inheritedlionsfan ended up with 468 points for the week (before adjustments) which is absolutely ridiculous. Congrats once again, and it's always a good thing when somebody beats Pablo. :D

October 19th, 2009, 10:05 am
Hall of Fame Player

yeah congrats, thanks for crushing me despite the fact that I've put up 356 points. I swear I'm cursed in this league.

I'm, by far, the highest scoring team in the league and will be 3-3 after this weekend - nice.

How is it that every year I have the most points scored against - or very close. This year I'm running second.

I lost in the final of the 2007 game by 5 points, I lost again in the final of last years game by 13 points (scored 337).

UGH!

Maybe it's because your logo is cursing you. It's like you draft a WR in the first round every year and never get around to fixing your defense. Oh wait, That's the Lions. LOL.

October 19th, 2009, 11:36 am
Mr. Irrelevant

I'm down by 87 points with the Charger's defense and Darren Sproles to play against the Regulators with Eddie Royal to play... This one is going to go down to the wire...

I hope Merriman and co back up their talk...

October 19th, 2009, 4:10 pm

I'm getting sick of playing against defenses that get a shutout (and 50 bonus points) by playing a crappy team. This is the second time it's happened to me this year. Kingston Krushers currently leads 337-328, but he still has Santana Moss, and I have Jeremy Maclin and Chris Cooley. It's going to be a close call, thanks to Oakland being such a pathetic team. :(

October 26th, 2009, 11:52 am
RIP Killer

I'm getting sick of playing against defenses that get a shutout (and 50 bonus points) by playing a crappy team. This is the second time it's happened to me this year. Kingston Krushers currently leads 337-328, but he still has Santana Moss, and I have Jeremy Maclin and Chris Cooley. It's going to be a close call, thanks to Oakland being such a pathetic team. :(

ahh, I'll trade anyone in opponents. I've had 1989 points scored against me - most in the league . Sly, you have had 1612 points scored against you. The last three weeks I've had 314, 341, and 468 points scored against me respectively. I've put up 313, 389 and 367 and gone 1-2 over the past three games. I'm currently sitting at 3-3 despite being the highest scoring team in the league.

The Maryland Lions are the only other team to have scored over 2,000 points (barely, he has 2001) and is sitting at 5-1.

I'm getting sick of this happening every season in this league somehow. How is that even possible?

October 26th, 2009, 1:16 pm
Profile WWW
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

slybri19 wrote:

ahh, I'll trade anyone in opponents. I've had 1989 points scored against me - most in the league . Sly, you have had 1612 points scored against you. The last three weeks I've had 314, 341, and 468 points scored against me respectively. I've put up 313, 389 and 367 and gone 1-2 over the past three games. I'm currently sitting at 3-3 despite being the highest scoring team in the league.

The Maryland Lions are the only other team to have scored over 2,000 points (barely, he has 2001) and is sitting at 5-1.

I'm getting sick of this happening every season in this league somehow. How is that even possible?

I'd like to even SNIFF that point total. I suck every year in this league!

NEVER GIVE UP!

October 26th, 2009, 2:01 pm
Mr. Irrelevant

slybri19 wrote:

Happens to me in the yahoo league every year... Not to that extent though

October 26th, 2009, 3:19 pm

Well, I lost by 9, thanks to Chris Cooley breaking his damn ankle in the 1st quarter. Injuries have struck me again and it's getting beyond ridiculous. So far, I've lost D'Qwell Jackson, Leodis McKelvin, Will Blackmon, Antwaan Odom, and now Cooley for the season. I've also had a number of players that have missed games in Calvin Johnson, Antonio Bryant, Nick Harper, Donte Whitner, Felix Jones, and probably someone else I'm forgetting about. I've never had this many injuries by week 8 in FF before. Maybe for an entire season, but not before the halfway point. :(

October 27th, 2009, 10:23 am
Modmin Dude

Well, I lost by 9, thanks to Chris Cooley breaking his damn ankle in the 1st quarter. Injuries have struck me again and it's getting beyond ridiculous. So far, I've lost D'Qwell Jackson, Leodis McKelvin, Will Blackmon, Antwaan Odom, and now Cooley for the season. I've also had a number of players that have missed games in Calvin Johnson, Antonio Bryant, Nick Harper, Donte Whitner, Felix Jones, and probably someone else I'm forgetting about. I've never had this many injuries by week 8 in FF before. Maybe for an entire season, but not before the halfway point. :(

October 27th, 2009, 10:31 am

Well, I pulled out a win over CMWSR even though David Garrard stunk it up with 12 lousy points. The score is 307-260, but I still have Erik Coleman playing tonight and he has no one.

You're next, C02! :twisted:

November 2nd, 2009, 10:23 am
RIP Killer

I'm beating Wags by like 12 points, and he's got a LB and S to play tonight. Unless Lofton and Sharper both post turds, I'm done, because I don't think Altanta is beating Nawleans. I need ATL to win (I have ATL HC), otherwise I'm toast.

November 2nd, 2009, 1:54 pm

My matchup with Co2 is going to be interesting. He's up 257-198, but I've got the Steeler defense and he's got Eddie Royal yet to play. In addition, my punter should pick up atleast 9 points overnight, but I don't know about his. GO STEELERS!!!!!

November 9th, 2009, 1:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next