View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 26th, 2014, 2:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Just wondering how you think my team looks 
Team MVP

Post Just wondering how you think my team looks
STARTERS
QB- Phillip Rivers
RB- Kevin Smith
RB- Larry Johnson
RB/WR- Santonio Holmes
WR- Larry Fitzgerald
WR- Andre Johnson
TE- Antonio Gates
D- Chargers
K- Nick Folk

BENCH
Chester Taylor
Darren Sproles
Torry Holt
Marshawn Lynch
Fred Taylor
Jeremy Shockey
Matt Hasselbeck

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

August 25th, 2009, 9:32 am
RIP Killer

RB is weak... I'd see if you can nab a rookie that looks like they could be a gamer that no one has touched yet and swap him for Sproles. Might give you some umph later. But a pretty decent team.

August 25th, 2009, 10:04 am
Afghan Allstar

I was thinking the same thing about RB. I don't know if I'd dump Sproles though. He is going to get a lot of touches behind LT and he's going to get a lot of all purpose yards.

August 25th, 2009, 12:44 pm
RIP Killer

He surely will, he'd be a guy I'd want in my backup list if I had some sure guys in 1 and 2... but he is only going to be good for spot duty. I play a little risky and try to get some guys who might break it out to be a star.

August 25th, 2009, 1:03 pm
RIP Killer

LeSean McCoy, Shonn Green, etc. Those guys are all bound to make a pretty decent impact on their teams...especially Green IMO.

August 25th, 2009, 3:19 pm
Team MVP

so you think shonn greene or lesean mccoy should be on my starter list? What do you think, replace LJ with one of those two or Holmes? Thanks guys

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

August 25th, 2009, 3:30 pm
RIP Killer

Greene is a guy I've been eyeballing too. The Jets have a good set of RB's, but he might volley for a lot of playing time. I would though be interested in a guy like LeSean McCoy because he is being forced to get in a position to take over for fragile Westbrooke. You know McCoy is going to get a few starts this season if not more depending on Westbrookes ankle. He would be a guy you could get a golden nugget from because the opportunity for a full time starting job to open up is HUGE.

August 25th, 2009, 3:30 pm
RIP Killer

so you think shonn greene or lesean mccoy should be on my starter list? What do you think, replace LJ with one of those two or Holmes? Thanks guys

No, but he'd be a good backup. I think a guy like Green will do better this year (though it may be later in the year) than Leon Washington. Thomas Jones won't hit 1000 yards and Westbrook is guaranteed to get beat up and sit a few games.

August 25th, 2009, 7:44 pm
RIP Killer

I think conversion hit it perfect, they would only be a backup, but have the POTENTIAL to hit it big and be a sleeper. It is always good to have guys that are sleepers on your bench for the first 4 weeks or so. That way if one breaks out, you look like a genius because you already have him. Happened to me with Colston, Moss (1st year with patriots), Peterson, Forte, Chris Johnson, and a few others. Training camp can tell a lot on FF at who has a CHANCE to break it out for a big year and be a sleeper pick.

August 25th, 2009, 8:00 pm
Team MVP

So should I keep LJ? I mean, he cant be any worse than last year. Him and Kevin Smith are my 2 starting RB's, which i know isnt anything to brag about.

August 25th, 2009, 10:40 pm
RIP Killer

Id keep him an ditch sproyles or taylor. I'm not feeling taylor.

August 26th, 2009, 12:39 am
Mr. Irrelevant

So should I keep LJ? I mean, he cant be any worse than last year. Him and Kevin Smith are my 2 starting RB's, which i know isnt anything to brag about.

Sproles is a great option if you get points for return yards... Otherwise I'm not sure... LT is over 30 now and has battled injuries... I'd personally hang on to him... If you get points for return yards its a no brainer...

I'm not a fan of Greene at all... I think he's going to get buried in NY if they have both Jones and Washington still there... Washington is their best offensive weapon and I don't think Jones is going to get unseated by Greene... I think Greene might steal some goal line carries though...

August 26th, 2009, 1:12 am
RIP Killer

I feel pretty good about LJ having a solid year. Don't dump him for a backup.

However, flex backs are trade gold. The more you have (but don't thin out at another needy position), the better off you'll be come injury time for your guys and other owners who need a good scat back (ala Felix Jones).

Another guy I like - Glen Coffee. Gore always seems to miss some time. Coffee has looked like a stud in camp.

August 26th, 2009, 9:29 am
Team MVP

Awesome, thanks for the help guys. This is only my 3rd year doing FF, last 2 years i made the Super Bowl, but id still say im pretty new at this. While were on the subject, I just dropped Fred Taylor and picked up Leon Washington (who someone just dropped). Would you guys start Holmes or Washington? Thanks

August 26th, 2009, 10:26 am
RIP Killer

August 26th, 2009, 10:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next