View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 23rd, 2014, 4:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 So in my fam league... 
RIP Killer

Post So in my fam league...
They decided to go with 10 yards for 1 point in the kickoffs yardage... and NO ONE picked up the top returners from last year. They completely ignored it. This is some sweet pickins for undrafted players with 1500-1800 return yards... Eat that top 10 RB's WR's... you could win the league with all "backup" players. Not sure if I like this, but I'm not going to say anything since I get all the goodies!

September 8th, 2009, 10:57 am
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

That's why I don't like allowing return yardage in FF scoring. In fact, I don't allow it in any league that I'm the commish of, and never will. Perhaps, if it was 1 pt for every 25 yards, it might be alright, but I'm still not a fan of it. On the other hand, the best FF players take advantage of every possible opportunity. For instance, in the ESPN Keeper league, 3 out of my 4 DBs are kick returners and I drafted them early It's nice to get 20 pts out of my DBs when everyone else is geting 6-8.

Speaking of unfair advantages, I joined a Yahoo FF league filled with Packer fans because they needed one more member. They're too stupid to live, let alone compete against me. It's a 10 team league with 1 PPR and the starters are 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 W/R, 1 W/T, 1 K, and 1 D. Here's my roster against these fools:

QB - Palmer, Schaub, Stafford
RB - D. Williams, Gore, R. Bush, Moreno
WR - R. White, Colston, B. Edwards, S. Holmes, Harvin
TE - Carlson, Z. Miller
K - Elam
D - Jets, Panthers

September 8th, 2009, 5:25 pm
RIP Killer

I also do not like the KR... but since I am the only one to take advantage of it I immediately will be the obvious winner. It's not even fair because (with this point sysem) I now have 4 of the top 10 WR's and 5 of the top 10 RB's. From last year... That doesn't even show the fact that I have Gore and the top two FF QB's from last year also. It's sick...

September 8th, 2009, 5:38 pm
Heisman Winner

dude thats how my scoring was in this one league last year

It didn't benefit using them as offensive players, but for DB's the returners killed. I had Mckelvin, Miller, and some other ones I forget. I won the league though, thankfully this year they changed it back to 25.

September 8th, 2009, 6:45 pm
RIP Killer

Alright, here is how ff dumb my fam is. I have a HUGE supply of top return men who also get multipurpose yards on offense. These guys are all 20+ points a game just sitting on my bench. So, I say, why not upgrade my TE spot. I have Owen Daniel (NO SLOUCH) and Robert Meachem WR-NO (23 points last week) for Witten (arguably should be the best receiver on the Dallas team and will get a lot of looks). My uncle says Witten is the strength of his team (he is kinda right, his team blows and I just whooped him by 100 points last week) and he won't get rid of him. He's a homer Dallas fan that would rather play Chris Cooley(12 points)/Reggie Bush (5 points) and Witten (7 points) instead of Meachem (23 points) and Owens (4 points).

What is wrong with my family!

September 18th, 2009, 12:07 pm
Modmin Dude

Alright, here is how ff dumb my fam is. I have a HUGE supply of top return men who also get multipurpose yards on offense. These guys are all 20+ points a game just sitting on my bench. So, I say, why not upgrade my TE spot. I have Owen Daniel (NO SLOUCH) and Robert Meachem WR-NO (23 points last week) for Witten (arguably should be the best receiver on the Dallas team and will get a lot of looks). My uncle says Witten is the strength of his team (he is kinda right, his team blows and I just whooped him by 100 points last week) and he won't get rid of him. He's a homer Dallas fan that would rather play Chris Cooley(12 points)/Reggie Bush (5 points) and Witten (7 points) instead of Meachem (23 points) and Owens (4 points).

What is wrong with my family!

They're related to you! :shock: :lol:
j/k :wink:

September 18th, 2009, 12:11 pm
RIP Killer

September 18th, 2009, 12:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]