View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 23rd, 2014, 5:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Yahoo League Smack Talk 
RIP Killer

We have our little mini-playoffs, that none of us go head to head, and then if all 3 of us lose all 3, 8th and 9th place could squeak into the 4th spot.

Wouldn't that be fun!!!!

December 1st, 2009, 3:41 pm
Player of the Year - Defense

Its going to be, because that's exactly how its shaped up to happen lol. You and Regular joe are facing #2 and #3. #7 is playing #8 #9 is playing #10. 10-12 are already out.

This is this week's scenario's:
#1 - If Regularjoe wins and Steens wins: Myself, Winner of Hazmat and Australian Peel, and Captain's 19 are out.

#2 - If Regularjoe wins and Steens loses : Steens, Myself, Winner of Hazmat and Australian Peel, and Captain's 19 are out.

#3 - If Regularjoe loses and Steens wins: Winner of Hazmat and Australian Peel, and Captain's 19 are out.

#4 - If Regularjoe loses and Steens loses: Loser of Hazmat and Australian Peel is out.

If #3 or #4 happen, next week could be very interesting. If you win this week and lose next, or lose this week and win next week, and I win both, we have a tie with it coming down to points, with me being up by 106 right now. So you better hope to win both or have me lose this week.

December 1st, 2009, 4:21 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

I think it's funny that you guys are fighting to earn the right to be destroyed by me in the 1st round of the playoffs. :lol:

December 1st, 2009, 4:49 pm

I've already beaten you once ;) by 44 to boot.

December 1st, 2009, 5:04 pm

Well, you won't do it again, especially since you probably won't make the playoffs and I'm already in. :idea:

December 1st, 2009, 5:08 pm
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

sly there is no rematch in any league that Im looking forward to more. My Banditos are PISSED about the way they got beat before by you. They are doning the "sombreros of war" buddy...you better prepare!

December 1st, 2009, 5:27 pm

ARRRGGGG!!!!! I lost to Beldav with 1:20 to go in the Sunday night game. It figures that the players I traded to him for Chris Johnson are what did me in. Oh well. I've already made the playoffs and I've got Kurt Warner against the Lions in round one and Alex Smith against the Lions in the championship game (assuming that I make it there). I guess I'll take out my frustration on Murtyle next week by knocking him out of the playoffs if that hasn't already happened yet.

December 7th, 2009, 1:13 am

Unless Donald Driver has negative points (c'mon ravens) then the playoffs are set with the current standings. Regularjoe will be up 2 games with 1 to go. The only one that could have made next week interesting was Steens if he won, but he blew his load early, and Kmart overtook him by 14, with 3 players still playing tonight.

IF driver goes negative, then next week gets interesting, otherwise its just the top 4 for the next 3 weeks.

December 7th, 2009, 10:20 am
RIP Killer

Congrates Los Banditos for locking up the playoffs!!!

Man, I couldn't have won with my players even if I didn't take some very bad risk...

December 7th, 2009, 10:31 am

Congrates Los Banditos for locking up the playoffs!!!

Man, I couldn't have won with my players even if I didn't take some very bad risk...

Im just loving how I won this week.

No Ryan so I was extemely worried about Gonzo and R. White. D Jackson has all Consussed so he was on the bench.....Pulled out a Roy for the win! Who knew?

I'm Comming for ya Sly.....Viva Los Banditos...the weekly point leaders for 3 weeks in a row (if Driver gets me a handful tonight anyways)

December 7th, 2009, 4:37 pm
Mr. Irrelevant

ARRRGGGG!!!!! I lost to Beldav with 1:20 to go in the Sunday night game. It figures that the players I traded to him for Chris Johnson are what did me in. Oh well. I've already made the playoffs and I've got Kurt Warner against the Lions in round one and Alex Smith against the Lions in the championship game (assuming that I make it there). I guess I'll take out my frustration on Murtyle next week by knocking him out of the playoffs if that hasn't already happened yet.

Ya it looks like the proverbial fork is in this year's version of the Yahoo league's Peel... They fought til the end despite me not being able to get into the draft and getting in a hole early in the season... They're currently tied for 3rd in the league in scoring and ran off 4 in a row (with another victory this week over the Hazmat Haulers)... Alas, I'm cursed in the Yahoo league again... Too little too late...

Or possibly if I wouldn't have forgot to set my lineup against KMart, I'd still be in it... :evil:

December 7th, 2009, 6:39 pm

I'm Comming for ya Sly.....Viva Los Banditos...the weekly point leaders for 3 weeks in a row (if Driver gets me a handful tonight anyways)

Well, if everything goes according to plan, that will have to wait until the Championship Game. I'll beat the living crap out of TNLionsFanatic in round one if you dispatch of K-Mart. If that happens, it's on! :D

I just realized that not only do I have a 12 game winning streak against BillySims, but I've also started a 3 game winning streak over Steensn. Hopefully, both of those will continue into next year and beyond. :lol:

December 7th, 2009, 8:10 pm

And a 1 game losing streak to me :P Hopefully the order lines up next season so I can play you twice and knock you down a peg.

December 8th, 2009, 1:39 am

And a 1 game losing streak to me :P Hopefully the order lines up next season so I can play you twice and knock you down a peg.

Huh? What? You sure are talking a lot of smack for someone who DIDN'T EVEN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

December 8th, 2009, 12:50 pm

regularjoe12 wrote:

Well, if everything goes according to plan, that will have to wait until the Championship Game. I'll beat the living crap out of TNLionsFanatic in round one if you dispatch of K-Mart. If that happens, it's on! :D

I just realized that not only do I have a 12 game winning streak against BillySims, but I've also started a 3 game winning streak over Steensn. Hopefully, both of those will continue into next year and beyond. :lol:

Dangit Sly! I went and Knocked the Blue Lights down a peg so you could slide into the #1 spot. you at 1 me at 4.......I get my revenge...but Nooooooooo you just HAD to lose and slide to the 2 spot. Me thinks yer scared of my Mighty Banditos! :wink:

December 8th, 2009, 12:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next