View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 2nd, 2014, 8:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Yahoo League Smack Talk 
Mr. Irrelevant

Here ya go: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/75480

To be honest with you, I thought I was screwed Sunday night when Manning threw the TD pass to Addai. That was the worst possible scenario for me giving you 13 points, but Beason overcame an early season slump to come up huge on Monday night.

Thanks for the link Sly... I have no idea what was going on with my Yahoo page...

As for the win... Enjoy it while you can... :wink:

September 29th, 2009, 7:25 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Congrats to K-Mart for kicking my butt this week, thanks to the SF defense. It was actually pretty smart to pick them up for this week and I did the same thing in another league. But who knew they were going to score three TDs and 44 points in fantasy? Most of my guys played like crap anyways, but atleast I'm still in 1st place.

October 5th, 2009, 10:30 am
RIP Killer

Dangit, lost again. Freaking Brees has killed me two weeks in a row. Off with my Defenses head!

October 5th, 2009, 10:59 am
Player of the Year - Defense

I got absolutely smoked this week. Unless of course Ryan grant can pop off a 60 point game....

October 5th, 2009, 12:45 pm

Even though I lost with the 5th highest point total for the week, I'm still in first place. I didn't expect to win them all anyway. Bring on Johnny Cash's guitar this week! I think that's Roy,Roy,Roy...Roy, but I can't remember. Regardless, the Hos are gonna smash that stupid guitar upside his head! :lol:

October 6th, 2009, 10:17 am
Hall of Fame Player

I got absolutely smoked this week. Unless of course Ryan grant can pop off a 60 point game....

HEEEEEE HEEEEEE :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

October 6th, 2009, 11:35 pm
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

alright! which one of you Lionbacker League bastads is sitting on all the QB's?

How are the the arguably best QB options in FA Collins, Stafford , and Kolb? Four out of the top 6 in fan points so far are all questionable to play do to either injury, or maaaayyyyybe coming back FROM an injury.the 7th highest isn't even a QB (and by the way...he was just playing WR to cover someone else....whos back now)

Thats.......just......friggen.......awsome......

If I didn't have the respect I do for you guys I would say "kiss my badonkadonk"...but since I do, I'll just say "slurp my rump" :wink:

:lol: ...you guys suck :shock: :lol: :lol:

October 8th, 2009, 7:53 pm

Looks like I may have the win this week against Johnny Cash's guitar. I'm ahead 120-86 with the Miami defense yet to play, while he has Jerricho Cotchery and Ronnie Brown tonight. It could end up being close though.

If everything goes as it appears, Skunked (TNLionsFanatic) and myself will be alone at the top at 4-1. And take a wild guess who has to face off against each other in an epic battle next week? It ought to be fun. :D

October 12th, 2009, 10:53 am
RIP Killer

Crap, no way I was gonna win this week. Great week for captain...

October 12th, 2009, 10:59 am

Barring some crazy point change, I'm back to 2-3. 2 of those losses were by 2 and 4pts, and I've averaging 150pts a game, but with Donovan healthy again, hopefully I can push that margin up again. I got Johnny next week, followed by Sly.

Time to get back in it.

October 12th, 2009, 11:08 am
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

alright! which one of you Lionbacker League bastads is sitting on all the QB's?

How are the the arguably best QB options in FA Collins, Stafford , and Kolb? Four out of the top 6 in fan points so far are all questionable to play do to either injury, or maaaayyyyybe coming back FROM an injury.the 7th highest isn't even a QB (and by the way...he was just playing WR to cover someone else....whos back now)

Thats.......just......friggen.......awsome......

If I didn't have the respect I do for you guys I would say "kiss my badonkadonk"...but since I do, I'll just say "slurp my rump" :wink:

:lol: ...you guys suck :shock: :lol: :lol:

I would just like to retract my previous statment. I was a jerk and Hasselback was a fricken all star this week :shock: :shock: Who knew?

Now if only My stupid D guy didn't switch his playing status in the last second on Sunday, it might have actually mattered :roll:

October 12th, 2009, 5:37 pm
RIP Killer

October 12th, 2009, 5:51 pm
Walk On

224 points ooooooooyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Coming for you SLY. I love this time of year. Everything except lions losses. :cry:

October 13th, 2009, 12:13 am

October 13th, 2009, 12:40 am

I've got Mcnabb, Flacco and Cassel. Flacco and Cassel can be bought for a price ;)

October 13th, 2009, 4:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next