View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 25th, 2014, 1:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Yahoo League Smack Talk 
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Yea, I saw that this morning. The entire end of that game was bullshit though. Brees should have taken a knee, but they ran it and their center got hurt on the play. That kept Atlanta from using their final timeout. Now, the Saints can't take a knee, so they run the next play and they fumble. Atlanta recovered and gave themselves a chance. The game should have been over long before it was.

As for the final play, I clearly saw that Roddy White hit Sharper after he intercepted the ball and he went down. Jenkins didn't hit him until after he was already on the ground. I was like, "WTF?" when they awarded him the tackle. Thankfully, it has been fixed. That was too close for comfort. :D

I lost b/c of that tackle!

NEVER GIVE UP!

November 3rd, 2009, 1:27 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

234-153 about says it all. BTW, that's the highest weekly total that anybody's had thus far. The Hos rule! I kinda feel sorry for regularjoe though since he had a pretty good week but had to face me. :twisted:

November 9th, 2009, 1:09 am
League MVP

234-153 about says it all. BTW, that's the highest weekly total that anybody's had thus far. The Hos rule! I kinda feel sorry for regularjoe though since he had a pretty good week but had to face me. :twisted:

That was friggen rediculous! did you even have a player NOT score a TD this week? (not counting yer IDP guys?). Even yer damn Defenense scored!

November 9th, 2009, 12:39 pm
RIP Killer

November 9th, 2009, 12:42 pm
Player of the Year - Defense

lol steens....tie! damn last tackle of the game by Harrison to tie it up!

November 10th, 2009, 12:48 am

That was friggen rediculous! did you even have a player NOT score a TD this week? (not counting yer IDP guys?). Even yer damn Defenense scored!

Jeremy Maclin was my only offensive player that didn't score. If you include passes thrown for TDs and the defensive score, I had 15 TDs for the week! :D I doubt I'll duplicate that any time soon.

November 10th, 2009, 10:41 am
RIP Killer

lol steens....tie! damn last tackle of the game by Harrison to tie it up!

Dangit! Saw the score this morning... too bad Steelers WR's had monster games...

November 10th, 2009, 12:02 pm
Player of the Year - Defense

Ward scored 1 early, but i was still down in the 4th, Then Wallace and Ward scored again in the 4th. I was up 2 until the final seconds when Harrison got that final tackle to tie it up. Was a great game.

November 10th, 2009, 12:11 pm
Veteran General Manager

I have the 3rd most points. But, I am in 7th place. Everyone has their top notch game every time they play me. Then they drop back down to their normal level of play. It just sucks big time.

November 15th, 2009, 9:50 pm

No, Billy. You're the one who sucks! :lol:

November 15th, 2009, 9:55 pm
Veteran General Manager

No, Billy. You're the one who sucks! :lol:

I have only scored 50 points less than you. So, if I suck, you suck just about as much as I do. You are just lucky enough to notget everyone's best game every friggin week.

November 15th, 2009, 10:03 pm
Veteran General Manager

I did have a bad scoring week this week. But, Nate's Playas, the last place team, has scored the most points in the league this week. You guessed it, he was playing my team.

DARN IT PEOPLE you are supposed to have those efforts against the 1st place team, NOT, the 7th place team :!:

November 15th, 2009, 10:08 pm

I did have a bad scoring week this week. But, Nate's Playas, the last place team, has scored the most points in the league this week. You guessed it, he was playing my team.

DARN IT PEOPLE you are supposed to have those efforts against the 1st place team, NOT, the 7th place team :!:

Hahahaha!!!! :lol:

NEVER GIVE UP!

November 16th, 2009, 8:25 am
League MVP

Sly you cheap S.O.B.! How the heck are you going to trade for Chris Johnson and not even give up a single starter? I won't try to block it, but I will call shennannigans on you, you cheap (racial slur)(fatherless child)(maternal intercourse..present tense)son of a (female dog)(anal cavity)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im pretty upset about it....cuz I didn't try it first ;)

Editor note: Subject edited due to an immature writer

I posted this in the league too, but it amused me enough to want to post it here....what can I say...im crude! angel12.gif

November 16th, 2009, 8:24 pm

If it's any consolation there is a certain member *cough*njroar*cough* that is trying to get Brandon Marshall from me.

NEVER GIVE UP!

November 17th, 2009, 8:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next