View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 29th, 2014, 4:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Yahoo League Smack Talk 
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Well, I was desperate for another starting RB, so I traded away most of my depth to get the best one. I just better hope that I don't have any more injuries or else I'm screwed.

Also, the trade deadline is this Friday, so if you want to make any moves, you had better do it now.

November 17th, 2009, 10:01 am
Player of the Year - Defense

Well, besides having a lousy week this past week, Dwayne Bowe gets suspended 4 weeks for steroids, Ravens release my kicker.... weeeeeee just in time for the playoff run.

November 17th, 2009, 4:50 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Well, besides having a lousy week this past week, Dwayne Bowe gets suspended 4 weeks for steroids, Ravens release my kicker.... weeeeeee just in time for the playoff run.

Damn man, ain't that some $hit!

NEVER GIVE UP!

November 17th, 2009, 6:06 pm

I hope nobody has a problem with the Diskrazy and Nate's Playas trade since I'm going to approve it. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but whatever.

November 18th, 2009, 10:59 am

I hope nobody has a problem with the Diskrazy and Nate's Playas trade since I'm going to approve it. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but whatever.

What doesn't make sense about it?

NEVER GIVE UP!

November 18th, 2009, 12:53 pm
RIP Killer

It was kinda a slip... but I proposed it and he accepted it. Was only supposed to be Henderson for Wells... but I did an oopsy. But since I made the mistake it's my bad... didn't catch it till it went through. Yahoo keeps players on trades after you refresh screens and bounce back and forth.

November 18th, 2009, 1:08 pm

It was kinda a slip... but I proposed it and he accepted it. Was only supposed to be Henderson for Wells... but I did an oopsy. But since I made the mistake it's my bad... didn't catch it till it went through. Yahoo keeps players on trades after you refresh screens and bounce back and forth.

If it had been ONLY Henderson for Wells, I would of rejected it.. sorry but I'm just being truthful.

NEVER GIVE UP!

November 18th, 2009, 3:04 pm

slybri19 wrote:

The way I see it, Wells is the better player, but he shares time with Hightower. Betts, on the other hand, is starting in place of Portis and it sounds like Portis could be out for awhile. Therefore, Betts would be the better start for the next few weeks. Throw an OK WR on top of it, and it left me slightly confused. Now, if Portis was returning this week, it would have been a different story. Just thought I'd clarify that a bit.

November 18th, 2009, 4:27 pm

LionsFan4Life wrote:
slybri19 wrote:

The way I see it, Wells is the better player, but he shares time with Hightower. Betts, on the other hand, is starting in place of Portis and it sounds like Portis could be out for awhile. Therefore, Betts would be the better start for the next few weeks. Throw an OK WR on top of it, and it left me slightly confused. Now, if Portis was returning this week, it would have been a different story. Just thought I'd clarify that a bit.

Ahh, I got ya.. makes sense since ya put it that way.

NEVER GIVE UP!

November 18th, 2009, 7:35 pm
RIP Killer

Im looking for the last two weeks of the season. STL and DET

November 19th, 2009, 2:17 pm
Mr. Irrelevant

I've got some players on the trade block... Headliners are Brent Celek and Kellen Winslow... So if you need a TE make me an offer... I'm looking for a decent WR or flex player....

November 19th, 2009, 8:49 pm

Im looking for the last two weeks of the season. STL and DET

Ya gotta make the playoffs first, dude. And after I'm through with you this week, you'll be one step closer to NOT making them. :lol:

November 20th, 2009, 11:33 am
RIP Killer

November 20th, 2009, 12:20 pm

NEVER GIVE UP!

November 22nd, 2009, 11:12 pm

Steensn is winning 135-125 right now, but I have Chris Johnson tonight. Unless he pulls a Kurt Warner on me and gets injured in the 1st half, I should win this one. The amazing thing is that I had three starters (Steve Breaston, Nick Folk, and the Carolina defense) that combined for ONE point.

November 23rd, 2009, 12:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next