HARD HITTING DETROIT LIONS FORUM
http://www.lionbacker.com/forum/

Start 'Em or Sit 'Em Questions
http://www.lionbacker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12679
Page 2 of 2

Author:  slybri19 [ September 23rd, 2009, 9:36 am ]
Post subject: 

Luckily, I went with Schaub last week and he came through with 34 points. Now, I've got a difficult flex position decision to make. Should I start Braylon Edwards vs. BAL, Percy Harvin vs. SF, Reggie Bush vs. BUF, or Carnell Williams vs. NYG? I'm leaning toward Edwards because the Raven pass defense sucks this year, but I just don't know about that guy sometimes.

Author:  regularjoe12 [ September 23rd, 2009, 10:54 am ]
Post subject: 

slybri19 wrote:
Luckily, I went with Schaub last week and he came through with 34 points. Now, I've got a difficult flex position decision to make. Should I start Braylon Edwards vs. BAL, Percy Harvin vs. SF, Reggie Bush vs. BUF, or Carnell Williams vs. NYG? I'm leaning toward Edwards because the Raven pass defense sucks this year, but I just don't know about that guy sometimes.


I want to tell you that the Ravens D is a beast, but......they've allowed like 30 PPG so far..so I'd go Braylon on that one

Author:  CMWSR [ September 27th, 2009, 12:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

This is a last minute question but should I start Cedric Benson vs. Pittsburg or Reggie Bush @ Buffalo for my flex postion this week? Im leaning towards Bush with Bell and Thomas out.

Author:  inheritedlionsfan [ September 27th, 2009, 3:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'd lean toward Bush.

At QB do I go with Trent Edwards vs NO or Jay Cutler vs Seattle?

Author:  slybri19 [ October 16th, 2009, 1:00 am ]
Post subject: 

Here's a good one - Ben Roethlisberger vs. Cleveland or Kurt Warner vs. Seattle? I probably can't go wrong either way, but I may need as many points as I can get this week.

Author:  regularjoe12 [ October 16th, 2009, 8:05 am ]
Post subject: 

slybri19 wrote:
Here's a good one - Ben Roethlisberger vs. Cleveland or Kurt Warner vs. Seattle? I probably can't go wrong either way, but I may need as many points as I can get this week.


Seattle has defense that plays pretty well when Hassleback is playing...But Cleveland doesn't have jack. I'd go Ben.

Author:  slybri19 [ October 16th, 2009, 11:43 am ]
Post subject: 

Regularjoe, my thinking is that Ben might stop passing once they have a 28-0 lead over the Browns, while Warner may have to throw all game. I've got Roethlisberger in the starting slot right now, but I haven't made a final decision yet. BTW, Yahoo projects 18 points for Roethlisberger and 21 for Warner.

Author:  TheRealWags [ December 17th, 2009, 12:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

Here's my dilemma:

Start Mendenhall vs GB or Stephens-Howling vs DET?

thoughts?

Author:  slybri19 [ December 17th, 2009, 12:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

How about benching both of them and playing a man short? :D

Author:  TheRealWags [ December 17th, 2009, 12:59 pm ]
Post subject: 

slybri19 wrote:
How about benching both of them and playing a man short? :D


LMAO It's not going to matter anyway, Brady will probably throw for 10 TDs for you

Author:  Pablo [ December 17th, 2009, 1:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

At my #2 RB (MJD is #1), do I go with J. Addai who is going tonight against Jac or J. Charles (KC) who is going against Cle on Sunday?

Author:  slybri19 [ December 17th, 2009, 2:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'd go with Charles since it's looking like Indy is going to start resting their players, especially if they have a decent lead.

BTW, did you check the ESPN league? :lol:

Author:  K-Mart [ December 18th, 2009, 11:25 am ]
Post subject: 

Pablo wrote:
At my #2 RB (MJD is #1), do I go with J. Addai who is going tonight against Jac or J. Charles (KC) who is going against Cle on Sunday?


Go with Charles! Addai didn't do anything against the Jags last night!
Nothing like timley advice!

I went with Charles, good think too since I'm up against Manning who threw 4 TDs but MJD had another good game for me. I need Brady to step up at QB and throw a couple of scores.

Author:  slybri19 [ December 18th, 2009, 3:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

Speaking of Jamaal Charles, I've got him as my 3rd RB behind Chris Johnson and Adrian Peterson and there isn't a flex position, so I can't play all three. That sucks because I have to play three WRs and my top choices are Robert Meachem vs. Dallas or Steve Smith (NYG) vs. Washington for that third spot. I'm leaning toward Meachem, but I'm going back and forth.

It probably doesn't matter since I ought to roll to the Championship regardless. I finished the regular season in 1st place and it's hard for people to keep up with my top 5 of Kurt Warner, Chris Johnson, Adrian Peterson, Reggie Wayne, and DeSean Jackson. :D

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/