HARD HITTING DETROIT LIONS FORUM
http://www.lionbacker.com/forum/

2010 NCAA Tournament Pickem.
http://www.lionbacker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13260
Page 1 of 1

Author:  BillySims [ March 14th, 2010, 10:40 pm ]
Post subject:  2010 NCAA Tournament Pickem.

Come one, come all. You could even win a Million $ at no cost to you.

Yahoo fantasy sports:

Group Name: Lionbacker
Group ID# 89128
Password: final4

I know there are some bracketologists out there. This is my first try at it.

Edited to add:

You have until the first game starts on the 18th to join and get your bracket complete.

Author:  Pablo [ March 15th, 2010, 9:25 am ]
Post subject: 

Group ID/password combo not working for me, anyone else?

Author:  LionsFan4Life [ March 15th, 2010, 1:10 pm ]
Post subject: 

I was able to put my picks in, however I did not use the login here.. I got a reminder e-mail and used the info contained therein to sign up.

Author:  steensn [ March 15th, 2010, 1:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

Didn't work for me... no reminder email either.

Author:  steensn [ March 15th, 2010, 7:29 pm ]
Post subject: 

Ironic, my Buckeye's drew the home school in my new pad UC Santa Barbara!

Author:  BillySims [ March 16th, 2010, 9:06 am ]
Post subject: 

HUH. I don't know why it didn't work for you guys.

Here is the league URL:

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/group/89128

The Password is: final4

Author:  Pablo [ March 16th, 2010, 9:17 am ]
Post subject: 

BillySims wrote:
HUH. I don't know why it didn't work for you guys.

Here is the league URL:

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/group/89128

The Password is: final4


Cause you had the "F" in final4 in Caps is my guess, looks like I'm in now...

Author:  BillySims [ March 16th, 2010, 10:07 am ]
Post subject: 

Pablo wrote:
BillySims wrote:
HUH. I don't know why it didn't work for you guys.

Here is the league URL:

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/group/89128

The Password is: final4


Cause you had the "F" in final4 in Caps is my guess, looks like I'm in now...


I posted the Password as: Final4 because that's the way I typed it in when I created the group. Apparently, it automatically changed it to a lower case f and didn't let me know about it.

Author:  steensn [ March 16th, 2010, 10:33 am ]
Post subject: 

Worked this time...

Author:  buell17 [ March 16th, 2010, 9:14 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'm in...no method to my madness at all

Author:  BillySims [ March 17th, 2010, 8:44 am ]
Post subject: 

Anyone else that wants to join has today and up to the 1st game start tomorrow to get their bracket filled out..

Author:  steensn [ March 20th, 2010, 8:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

Only 4 of us? Really?

Looks like I am ahead so far with the most points left to be had. Let's see if that last with my Big Ten homerism and OSU winning it all...

Author:  BillySims [ March 23rd, 2010, 10:26 pm ]
Post subject: 

steensn wrote:
Only 4 of us? Really?

Looks like I am ahead so far with the most points left to be had. Let's see if that last with my Big Ten homerism and OSU winning it all...


Someone needs to amend their statement. We are tied in points and have the same possible points yet to get.

Quote:
Rank Bracket Correct Picks Points Possible Pts
1 DISKrazy DISKrazy 33 of 48 43 159
1 WolverinesMissOutAgain * Richard 33 of 48 43 159

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/