View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 21st, 2014, 10:08 am



Reply to topic  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
 2010 Lionbacker Yahoo Fantasy Football League 
Author Message
Modmin Dude
User avatar

Joined: December 31st, 2004, 9:55 am
Posts: 11953
Post Re: 2010 Lionbacker Yahoo Fantasy Football League
Perhaps a bit of background is needed to explain my attempt at humor:

Quote:
Well, beat the drum and hold the phone - the sun came out today!
We're born again, there's new grass on the field.
A-roundin' third, and headed for home, it's a brown-eyed handsome man;
Anyone can understand the way I feel.

[Chorus:]
Oh, put me in, Coach - I'm ready to play today;
Put me in, Coach - I'm ready to play today;
Look at me, I can be Centerfield.


Well, I spent some time in the Mudville Nine, watchin' it from the bench;
You know I took some lumps when the Mighty Casey struck out.
So Say Hey Willie, tell Ty Cobb and Joe DiMaggio;
Don't say "it ain't so", you know the time is now.

[Chorus]

Yeah! I got it, I got it!

Got a beat-up glove, a homemade bat, and brand-new pair of shoes;
You know I think it's time to give this game a ride.
Just to hit the ball and touch 'em all - a moment in the sun;
(pop) It's gone and you can tell that one goodbye!

[Chorus x2]
Yeah!


Please tell me I'm not THAT damned old yet, right? :confused: :paranoid: ](*,)

_________________
Quote:
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right....


June 9th, 2010, 4:44 pm
Profile
Online
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: January 26th, 2005, 9:34 pm
Posts: 10288
Location: Sycamore, IL
Post Re: 2010 Lionbacker Yahoo Fantasy Football League
I want in sly. I missed out last year and I want to dominate this year.

_________________
_____
I have no faith this team will win a game the rest of the year. The kitties finish at 7-9 and Miss the playoffs as GB wins out and takes it from the kitties.
Image


June 9th, 2010, 11:52 pm
Profile
Online
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman
User avatar

Joined: March 30th, 2006, 12:48 am
Posts: 3736
Location: Davison Mi
Post Re: 2010 Lionbacker Yahoo Fantasy Football League
TheRealWags wrote:
Perhaps a bit of background is needed to explain my attempt at humor:

Quote:
Well, beat the drum and hold the phone - the sun came out today!
We're born again, there's new grass on the field.
A-roundin' third, and headed for home, it's a brown-eyed handsome man;
Anyone can understand the way I feel.

[Chorus:]
Oh, put me in, Coach - I'm ready to play today;
Put me in, Coach - I'm ready to play today;
Look at me, I can be Centerfield.


Well, I spent some time in the Mudville Nine, watchin' it from the bench;
You know I took some lumps when the Mighty Casey struck out.
So Say Hey Willie, tell Ty Cobb and Joe DiMaggio;
Don't say "it ain't so", you know the time is now.

[Chorus]

Yeah! I got it, I got it!

Got a beat-up glove, a homemade bat, and brand-new pair of shoes;
You know I think it's time to give this game a ride.
Just to hit the ball and touch 'em all - a moment in the sun;
(pop) It's gone and you can tell that one goodbye!

[Chorus x2]
Yeah!


Please tell me I'm not THAT damned old yet, right? :confused: :paranoid: ](*,)

no explanation required brother. you picked up on my comment perfectly. and no yer not too old...If im not there is no way anyone else is..anyone who says otherwise........ :finger: :finger: :finger:

_________________
2013 Lionbacker Fantasy Football Champion


June 10th, 2010, 12:10 pm
Profile
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell
User avatar

Joined: August 7th, 2004, 4:47 am
Posts: 10943
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Post Re: 2010 Lionbacker Yahoo Fantasy Football League
I've now sent out 10 invites (plus myself), so there is only one spot left. All of them have now registered except for Wags and C02. I won't hold your spots forever, so register soon.

_________________
Image


June 10th, 2010, 1:04 pm
Profile
Online
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: January 26th, 2005, 9:34 pm
Posts: 10288
Location: Sycamore, IL
Post Re: 2010 Lionbacker Yahoo Fantasy Football League
you bite your tongue and check again. Registered today!

_________________
_____
I have no faith this team will win a game the rest of the year. The kitties finish at 7-9 and Miss the playoffs as GB wins out and takes it from the kitties.
Image


June 10th, 2010, 9:12 pm
Profile
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell
User avatar

Joined: August 7th, 2004, 4:47 am
Posts: 10943
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Post Re: 2010 Lionbacker Yahoo Fantasy Football League
One spot left.

_________________
Image


June 13th, 2010, 10:07 pm
Profile
Pop Warner Allstar

Joined: April 25th, 2009, 12:28 am
Posts: 154
Post Re: 2010 Lionbacker Yahoo Fantasy Football League
I would like in if you guys have more room.


June 16th, 2010, 5:08 pm
Profile
NFL Team Captain
User avatar

Joined: October 15th, 2005, 6:07 pm
Posts: 1589
Location: Watching Football
Post Re: 2010 Lionbacker Yahoo Fantasy Football League
Damn.... just saw this. The 2009 Champ would like to be in!!!!

Ya'll got SKUNKED!

_________________
Lions Fan since King Kong was a Spider Monkey!


June 24th, 2010, 6:59 pm
Profile
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell
User avatar

Joined: August 7th, 2004, 4:47 am
Posts: 10943
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Post Re: 2010 Lionbacker Yahoo Fantasy Football League
The league is now full. I'm not going to start a second league this year, but if anyone else wants to, I'll join.

_________________
Image


June 25th, 2010, 2:42 pm
Profile
NFL Team Captain
User avatar

Joined: October 15th, 2005, 6:07 pm
Posts: 1589
Location: Watching Football
Post Re: 2010 Lionbacker Yahoo Fantasy Football League
Also a quick note to all you chumps in the Yahoo League, be prepared to get SKUNKED! The 2009 Champion is poised and ready to duplicate last years success and be the back to back Champion! \:D/ :lol:

_________________
Lions Fan since King Kong was a Spider Monkey!


July 3rd, 2010, 1:42 pm
Profile
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell
User avatar

Joined: August 7th, 2004, 4:47 am
Posts: 10943
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Post Re: 2010 Lionbacker Yahoo Fantasy Football League
What's that smell? Dream on my stinky little friend! :lol:

_________________
Image


July 3rd, 2010, 11:19 pm
Profile
NFL Team Captain
User avatar

Joined: October 15th, 2005, 6:07 pm
Posts: 1589
Location: Watching Football
Post Re: 2010 Lionbacker Yahoo Fantasy Football League
slybri19 wrote:
What's that smell? Dream on my stinky little friend! :lol:



:cheers: [-o<

_________________
Lions Fan since King Kong was a Spider Monkey!


July 4th, 2010, 2:38 pm
Profile
Online
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: January 26th, 2005, 9:34 pm
Posts: 10288
Location: Sycamore, IL
Post Re: 2010 Lionbacker Yahoo Fantasy Football League
TNLionsFanatic wrote:
Also a quick note to all you chumps in the Yahoo League, be prepared to get SKUNKED! The 2009 Champion is poised and ready to duplicate last years success and be the back to back Champion! \:D/ :lol:


You only won last year because I wasn't in the yahoo league. I'm prepared to regain my "normal" league championship. The Nuclear Regulators will destroy all who challenges.

_________________
_____
I have no faith this team will win a game the rest of the year. The kitties finish at 7-9 and Miss the playoffs as GB wins out and takes it from the kitties.
Image


July 7th, 2010, 9:52 pm
Profile
Varsity 1st Team
User avatar

Joined: August 8th, 2004, 8:57 pm
Posts: 252
Location: Indianapolis
Post Re: 2010 Lionbacker Yahoo Fantasy Football League
conversion02 wrote:
TNLionsFanatic wrote:
Also a quick note to all you chumps in the Yahoo League, be prepared to get SKUNKED! The 2009 Champion is poised and ready to duplicate last years success and be the back to back Champion! \:D/ :lol:


You only won last year because I wasn't in the yahoo league. I'm prepared to regain my "normal" league championship. The Nuclear Regulators will destroy all who challenges.


I would like to remind everyone that the "normal" league champions are the Blue Light Specials. BLS has three champoinships :arrow: (2005, 2006 & 2008), and one second place finish decided on Monday Night Football (2009). I only once missed the playoffs in 2007.

_________________
K-Mart


July 12th, 2010, 1:56 pm
Profile
NFL Team Captain
User avatar

Joined: October 15th, 2005, 6:07 pm
Posts: 1589
Location: Watching Football
Post Re: 2010 Lionbacker Yahoo Fantasy Football League
K-Mart wrote:
conversion02 wrote:
TNLionsFanatic wrote:
Also a quick note to all you chumps in the Yahoo League, be prepared to get SKUNKED! The 2009 Champion is poised and ready to duplicate last years success and be the back to back Champion! \:D/ :lol:


You only won last year because I wasn't in the yahoo league. I'm prepared to regain my "normal" league championship. The Nuclear Regulators will destroy all who challenges.


I would like to remind everyone that the "normal" league champions are the Blue Light Specials. BLS has three champoinships :arrow: (2005, 2006 & 2008), and one second place finish decided on Monday Night Football (2009). I only once missed the playoffs in 2007.



Looks like this year's theme is: Battle of the Champions! It's on and your both going down like Lyndsey Lohan!

_________________
Lions Fan since King Kong was a Spider Monkey!


July 14th, 2010, 7:20 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.