View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 25th, 2014, 9:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 2010 Lionbacker Yahoo Fantasy Football League 
RIP Killer

Post Re: 2010 Lionbacker Yahoo Fantasy Football League
Hillis was early, the rest were later.

November 2nd, 2010, 9:30 pm
Player of the Year - Defense

yeah I grabbed Brandon Lloyd after week 1 or 2. Past then, FA has kinda been slim, except for Kitna. He's up for trade btw lol

November 2nd, 2010, 10:21 pm
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

njroar wrote:
There hasn't. Its been the top 10 receivers doing all the work, and same with the top 10 rb's. Everyone past those have been hit and miss. There hasn't been any surprise players jump into the spotlight light seasons past. Overall its a down year for the league, and probably why the Lions are still very much alive at 2-5 lol.

\
gotta argue with that...2 words..ARIAN FOSTER! who'd a thunk that? also Steve Johnson in Buffalo, Hillis in cLeveland..T.O. has been a suprise...they have been out there..ya just have to be quick!

November 3rd, 2010, 1:49 pm

Arian Foster was a first round draft choice, he wasn't really a surprise. Hillis wasn't a surprise as much as not the first option before the browns #1 back went down to injury. And I just mean in terms of overall, its been a down season for surprises. 5 players isn't much at all.

November 3rd, 2010, 4:59 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

YAY! I get to beat up on C02 in this league and the ESPN one this week! :D

November 3rd, 2010, 11:43 pm

I get CO2 after steens... hmm maybe i can push it to 7 in a row unless he has another freak 200+pt week lol

November 4th, 2010, 1:20 am
RIP Killer

I've been on a roll Sly...we'll see. I do have some key players on bye's.

November 4th, 2010, 9:16 am
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

njroar wrote:
Arian Foster was a first round draft choice, he wasn't really a surprise. Hillis wasn't a surprise as much as not the first option before the browns #1 back went down to injury. And I just mean in terms of overall, its been a down season for surprises. 5 players isn't much at all.

Dude what are ya talkin about?? Foster was a 5th round draft choice in our league...and in my other league I got him in the 7th! and I dont know anyone who drafted hillis as anything other than a hand-cuff! now as soon as Harrison went down he got scooped up fast, but before that? admit it...you didnt even know his name! lol

but you are right...there really dont seem to be as many as thee used to be. on the upside there arnt as many TE flops as last year. there are still only a couple a greats, but there are a ton of servicable guys this year.

November 4th, 2010, 1:28 pm

Well the 5th round isn't exactly a slouch. In past years everyone taken before him has outperformed even his current numbers, and he was taken before Reggie Bush and others. I just remember him being ranked up there this year. I had no clue he'd be consistent. Hell, I picked De'Angelo Williams AND Jonathon Stewart lol, shows how great my RB's have been.

I knew who Hillis was, but yeah, as the #2 RB, he wasn't going to go high at all. Hillis was a great pickup the last 2 seasons in Denver.

November 4th, 2010, 6:49 pm
Hall of Fame Player

regularjoe12 wrote:
njroar wrote:

Dude what are ya talkin about?? Foster was a 5th round draft choice in our league...and in my other league I got him in the 7th! and I dont know anyone who drafted hillis as anything other than a hand-cuff! now as soon as Harrison went down he got scooped up fast, but before that? admit it...you didnt even know his name! lol

but you are right...there really dont seem to be as many as thee used to be. on the upside there arnt as many TE flops as last year. there are still only a couple a greats, but there are a ton of servicable guys this year.

He was referring to his real life draft status.

November 5th, 2010, 10:36 am
RIP Killer

Cheville SS... I sent you a killer trade...

November 5th, 2010, 4:13 pm

conversion02 wrote:
I've been on a roll Sly...we'll see. I do have some key players on bye's.

I was just talking crap like usual. I've been rather disappointed in my team this year, but hopefully things will improve if my roster can manage to stay healthy and Brees pulls his head out of his butt.

November 5th, 2010, 9:01 pm
NFL Team Captain

steensn wrote:
Cheville SS... I sent you a killer trade...

I spit my coke all over the screen when I read this! First thing that came to my mind is which 4th tier WR is he trying to pawn off on Chevell for a top 5 QB? :-k

November 5th, 2010, 9:22 pm

TNLionsFanatic, after reading your post, I looked at both of their rosters and I think Steensn is going after Peyton Manning. My guess is that he's offering Stafford (homer enticement) and one of his all star RBs. Then again, knowing Steensn, it might only be Stafford and Ladell Betts. :lol:

November 5th, 2010, 10:57 pm
RIP Killer

It's up there for all to see... I only had one last chance so I needed to make it real. Everyone pokes fun, but forgets who I've traded for over this season.

November 7th, 2010, 7:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next