View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 27th, 2014, 7:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 WR help 
Team MVP

Post WR help
Hey guys, I need your opinion on this one. I have 2 WR slots in my league, and i have Pierre Garcon and Steve Smith (NYG) starting. But i also have Johnny Knox, Terrell Owens, and Dez Bryant on my bench. Should i do any substitutions?

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

September 7th, 2010, 9:34 pm
NFL Team Captain

Post Re: WR help
kdsberman wrote:
Hey guys, I need your opinion on this one. I have 2 WR slots in my league, and i have Pierre Garcon and Steve Smith (NYG) starting. But i also have Johnny Knox, Terrell Owens, and Dez Bryant on my bench. Should i do any substitutions?

Here is my opinion. You basically have a level WR core. What I mean by that is it really would not matter who you take out and put in, as they will probably all perform at about the same level. The only exception is Dez Bryant and I would caution you to wait and see how Dallas will use him? He could become one guy that you never take out of your rotation or a guy who never makes it into your line up.

Good Luck this season!

TNLF

September 8th, 2010, 8:28 pm
Player of the Year - Defense

You can shoot me, but I think TO is going to play the middle routes of the field, which should give him the majority of the catches for the Bengals this season.Also, over the past few seasons, only Moss and Fitzgerald have more TD catches then TO. Dez could play that same role, but without playing in the preseason and as weak as that Oline has looked, I'd wait a few weeks before passing judgement. Pierre Garcon and TO would probably be my selections. Smith might end up with more catches, but I think TO will score more.

September 8th, 2010, 9:32 pm
RIP Killer

I think TO is going to have a good year as well as long as Palmer stay healthy. I also think at least for week one I'd start Knox as I think he will own our secondary.

September 8th, 2010, 9:49 pm
Team MVP

Thanks guys. I just put Knox in, im just trying to decide if Garcon or Smith will be my other wideout. Cant go wrong i guess.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

September 11th, 2010, 5:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]