HARD HITTING DETROIT LIONS FORUM
http://www.lionbacker.com/forum/

Yahoo Leagues are now open...
http://www.lionbacker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15882
Page 4 of 6

Author:  regularjoe12 [ August 21st, 2012, 1:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Yahoo Leagues are now open...

Pablo wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Download an app on my iPhone that says I can draft on Yahoo. I'm in coaches meetings tonight but will try to sneak in a few picks! :twisted:



is that an Iphone app? if so i want to try for my ipad


not sure, it is by Bignoggins Productions and cost a couple of bucks but you can draft for both Yahoo and ESPN leagues so hopefully I can try it out tonight.


it let you test first right? dont need that as a bad suprise tonight!...no excuses when i whoopp ya! lol

Author:  49ers [ August 22nd, 2012, 12:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Yahoo Leagues are now open...

I'd join too. Sorry so late. Am I too late?

Author:  regularjoe12 [ August 22nd, 2012, 9:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Yahoo Leagues are now open...

49ers wrote:
I'd join too. Sorry so late. Am I too late?

sadly yes. the draft was last night :( wish we coulda accomodated...the league wont be the same without TNL this year we needed one more to get him in.

Author:  49ers [ August 22nd, 2012, 9:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Yahoo Leagues are now open...

Bah. I just assumed it wouldn't be so early. All my other drafts are after this weekend.

Author:  regularjoe12 [ August 22nd, 2012, 9:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Yahoo Leagues are now open...

49ers wrote:
Bah. I just assumed it wouldn't be so early. All my other drafts are after this weekend.



I picked one of the last full weeks to do teh draft.I try to pick a time durring the week (so travelers can enjoy their weekend amnd later at night so our western coasters can make it without too much trouble.

Author:  Pablo [ August 22nd, 2012, 10:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Yahoo Leagues are now open...

the app worked OK, but it is hard to draft while driving. You also only see a few available players at a time. I drafted the wrong player at least once and missed out on a few picks. The defensive player ranking were horrible and I couldn't find any of the players I wanted there. It is also hard to keep track of what other teams have done and what they might do with there next few picks.

Author:  49ers [ August 22nd, 2012, 10:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Yahoo Leagues are now open...

regularjoe12 wrote:
I picked one of the last full weeks to do teh draft.I try to pick a time durring the week (so travelers can enjoy their weekend amnd later at night so our western coasters can make it without too much trouble.

Actually if you read the terms and conditions, yahoo opens up new time slots every Monday morning. I just created a league and set it for the 26th @ 4PM, even though that option wasn't available throughout the week. People also change their times or delete their leagues, thus opening up new slots periodically.

It's OK though. I'm butt hurt now, but I'll get over it. The sheer fact that I would be allowed to join is good enough for me. I'll remember next year. :)

Author:  49ers [ August 22nd, 2012, 10:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Yahoo Leagues are now open...

Pablo wrote:
the app worked OK, but it is hard to draft while driving.

HAHAHAHAHHA! THIS IS GOING IN MY SIG!

Author:  regularjoe12 [ August 22nd, 2012, 10:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Yahoo Leagues are now open...

Pablo wrote:
the app worked OK, but it is hard to draft while driving. You also only see a few available players at a time. I drafted the wrong player at least once and missed out on a few picks. The defensive player ranking were horrible and I couldn't find any of the players I wanted there. It is also hard to keep track of what other teams have done and what they might do with there next few picks.



thank you...that means park my butt in front of my pc instead of trying te app on Thursday. I appreciate the info!

Author:  regularjoe12 [ August 22nd, 2012, 10:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Yahoo Leagues are now open...

49ers wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
I picked one of the last full weeks to do teh draft.I try to pick a time durring the week (so travelers can enjoy their weekend amnd later at night so our western coasters can make it without too much trouble.

Actually if you read the terms and conditions, yahoo opens up new time slots every Monday morning. I just created a league and set it for the 26th @ 4PM, even though that option wasn't available throughout the week. People also change their times or delete their leagues, thus opening up new slots periodically.

It's OK though. I'm butt hurt now, but I'll get over it. The sheer fact that I would be allowed to join is good enough for me. I'll remember next year. :)



of course you'd be allowed to join! yer one of us... :cheers:

Author:  The Legend [ August 22nd, 2012, 10:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Yahoo Leagues are now open...

speaking of the draft i think kdsberman had the best draft... we'll see

Author:  regularjoe12 [ August 22nd, 2012, 10:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Yahoo Leagues are now open...

The Legend wrote:
speaking of the draft i think kdsberman had the best draft... we'll see


depends on how many of my gambles pay off. I truley believe jones drew will be squared away, but will manning come back full force? if not will Marshall impact Culters numbers like i think they will? my draft was kinda scary. my team could be AWFUL or amazing. lol

But io agree he had a good draft!

Das Juden also had a very good draft outside of his defensive guys....i dont think im going to correct him on them lol :twisted:

Author:  kdsberman [ August 22nd, 2012, 1:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Yahoo Leagues are now open...

Hey thanks guys.

Author:  LionsFan4Life [ August 22nd, 2012, 2:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Yahoo Leagues are now open...

My team is ehh, like every year. I think I can pull off some upsets though.

Author:  BillySims [ August 22nd, 2012, 11:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Yahoo Leagues are now open...

The Auto draft screwed me. I couldn't get a wifi connection. Rothlessburger and Vick are on the trading block if anyone wants them. Fortunately Sam Bradford was still available and I am going to roll with him. I believe he will have a major bounce back year. There are a couple other QB's on the FA list that intrigue me also.

Page 4 of 6 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/