HARD HITTING DETROIT LIONS FORUM
http://www.lionbacker.com/forum/

Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League
http://www.lionbacker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16739
Page 2 of 11

Author:  K-Mart [ August 16th, 2013, 4:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League

Hey Sly,

Due to a difficult year, I'm now back from a football hiatus. If there is room for the Blue Light Specials, please pm me.

Thanks!

Author:  regularjoe12 [ August 17th, 2013, 9:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League

K-Mart wrote:
Hey Sly,

Due to a difficult year, I'm now back from a football hiatus. If there is room for the Blue Light Specials, please pm me.

Thanks!


Sly I can get a 12th guy if no one here wants to play, the blue light specials are a staple to the league, I'd hate to play without em

Author:  kdsberman [ August 18th, 2013, 6:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League

If someone wants to take my spot, they can. I cant make the draft and if I cant draft I might as well not play. No big deal to me. Let me know.

Author:  slybri19 [ August 22nd, 2013, 8:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League

OK, I just sent Kmart a PM. Since it's only 6 days until the draft, I'll drop kdsberman as soon as he joins. I'd hate to scramble for two new players on such short notice, so it will remain a ten team league.

Author:  kdsberman [ August 22nd, 2013, 10:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League

Hey if no one joins, I will still participate as much as I can.

Author:  K-Mart [ August 22nd, 2013, 11:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League

regularjoe12 wrote:
K-Mart wrote:
Hey Sly,

Due to a difficult year, I'm now back from a football hiatus. If there is room for the Blue Light Specials, please pm me.

Thanks!


Sly I can get a 12th guy if no one here wants to play, the blue light specials are a staple to the league, I'd hate to play without em


I'm in... Thank you.

Looks like regularjoe12 may have an additional player to make 12.

Author:  BillySims [ August 22nd, 2013, 11:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League

I'm playing. But, I likely won't be able to attend the draft since it's on a Wednesday. So, even though I have set my predraft player rankings and placed them all in the do not draft category, Yahoo will probably load my team with:

Crabtree and all the other WR's and other players that are injured and out for the season.

Author:  regularjoe12 [ August 22nd, 2013, 11:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League

K-Mart wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
K-Mart wrote:
Hey Sly,

Due to a difficult year, I'm now back from a football hiatus. If there is room for the Blue Light Specials, please pm me.

Thanks!


Sly I can get a 12th guy if no one here wants to play, the blue light specials are a staple to the league, I'd hate to play without em


I'm in... Thank you.

Looks like regularjoe12 may have an additional player to make 12.



I just sent a message to Das Juden to get off his rump and sign up just in case

Author:  DasJuden [ August 22nd, 2013, 12:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League

Hey i had to make a new yahoo id. Its dasjuden7392 (at) yahoo(dot)com can ya shoot me an invite?

EDIT: Not usually a good idea to post your actual email address online...its begging for spam.

Author:  slybri19 [ August 25th, 2013, 6:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League

We now have 12 teams and I'm gonna finalize the league. Thanks to everyone who decided to play.

Author:  regularjoe12 [ August 28th, 2013, 8:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League

Don't forget to test your system before you draft tonight, you don't want to miss your 1st round pick due to needing an update! Good luck gents, seeya at the draft!

Author:  kdsberman [ August 28th, 2013, 1:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League

Autodrafting. Unless I get lucky and find time at work where I can use the app.

Author:  TheRealWags [ August 28th, 2013, 1:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League

kdsberman wrote:
Autodrafting. Unless I get lucky and find time at work where I can use the app.
Bathroom break? :shock: :wink: :lol:

Author:  kdsberman [ August 28th, 2013, 2:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League

TheRealWags wrote:
kdsberman wrote:
Autodrafting. Unless I get lucky and find time at work where I can use the app.
Bathroom break? :shock: :wink: :lol:


Ya know, that really is a good idea. Depending on the situation, that may work.

Author:  regularjoe12 [ August 28th, 2013, 4:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League

kdsberman wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
kdsberman wrote:
Autodrafting. Unless I get lucky and find time at work where I can use the app.
Bathroom break? :shock: :wink: :lol:


Ya know, that really is a good idea. Depending on the situation, that may work.


Just tell da boss you have explosive diahrea. this give you the chance to leave often and only be gone for long enough to make yer pick. throw down a novelty stink bomb when you leave the bathroom and no one will be the wiser! :mrgreen:

See ya at the draft!

Page 2 of 11 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/