View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 21st, 2018, 11:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League 
Veteran NFL Head Coach

Post Re: Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League
regularjoe12 wrote:
I'm sorry guys, I don't have time to commish a league this year. I'm adding an extension onto my house. If someone else wants to start it, I'll play (as I'll be done come winter....I hope) but don't have any spare time to do much else.

congrats! I think all you have to do though is go to the yahoo fantasy page and renew the league it ll send out invites who knows if enough people would play but we could even start the scoring week 2 or something

September 3rd, 2016, 12:30 pm
Def. Coordinator – Teryl Austin

The Legend wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
I'm sorry guys, I don't have time to commish a league this year. I'm adding an extension onto my house. If someone else wants to start it, I'll play (as I'll be done come winter....I hope) but don't have any spare time to do much else.

congrats! I think all you have to do though is go to the yahoo fantasy page and renew the league it ll send out invites who knows if enough people would play but we could even start the scoring week 2 or something

How bout I start it, you join ASAP, and I transfer commish role to you? I'm pretty sure that's possible. I've never done it, so I'm not sure, but it seems like I've heard of people doing that in the past.

September 3rd, 2016, 1:48 pm
Martha Firestone Ford

regularjoe12 wrote:
The Legend wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:

How bout I start it, you join ASAP, and I transfer commish role to you? I'm pretty sure that's possible. I've never done it, so I'm not sure, but it seems like I've heard of people doing that in the past.

I am personally, boycotting yahoo fantasy sports until they unchange a couple things on their mobile ap.

September 3rd, 2016, 5:40 pm
Def. Coordinator – Teryl Austin

BillySims wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
The Legend wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:

I am personally, boycotting yahoo fantasy sports until they unchange a couple things on their mobile ap.

I really don't blame you. We had a draft party at my house last night, and with so many people here my internet bogged down forcing a couple of us to use the app for the draft. It is rediculously low on information. No last year stats, no projected points, no defensive player category at all (which meant if you didn't know who you wanted by name you were totally screwed...not good for the more casual players), no injury info. I couldn't believe how bare bones it was.

September 4th, 2016, 11:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11