View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 7th, 2016, 4:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Fan duel 
William Clay Ford Jr.

Post Fan duel
I need the Rams Defense and Gurley to have an amazing game tomorrow.

September 11th, 2016, 7:58 pm
HC – Jim Caldwell

Post Re: Fan duel
u might be one of the only people watching that game

September 12th, 2016, 5:34 pm
Pro Bowl Player

Id need a miracloe tonight in my $50 superleague. Ive got a 3 pt lead, and he has Antonio Brown and Todd Gurley, the #1 RB and WR (guess you could argue Gurley lower). Unless both players dont dress, I lose week 1. Luckily in our super league we added in an extra Victory per week available. Of the entire league (10 teams) the hioghest 5 scores get an additional win and the lowest 5 scores get a loss. This way The "Luck of the Schedule" isnt nearly as bad as most fantasy leagues.

How I cam up with the idea: The year before I had the 3rd Highest Points for in a 12 team league, and ended up 7th place missing the Playoffs, simply because all of my highest games were agaisnt the 1 person who could beat me that week. IE My opponent gets 185, I get 182, next highest score is like 160. 3rd Highest Points for, Highest Points agaisnt by over 150.

So last season we played with this hybrid system (using our own tracking sheet) and everyone loved it, plus it made every game matter. Even if you lost your head to head, you were watching the 8 other teams because you only needed to outscore 5. If anyones interested I will show you the spreadsheet I created to track this. Also had all kinds of end of season Awards.

September 12th, 2016, 7:08 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
William Clay Ford Jr.

This just in: THE RAMS FLIPPING SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 13th, 2016, 1:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]