View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently February 1st, 2015, 5:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 I need to vent 
Team MVP

Post I need to vent
So I made two championships this year and lost both, as I mentioned in the Game Day thread because of Matt Stafford. In one league I had Tannehill on the bench, a point differential of 32 and the win. In the other, Kaepernick 21 points and the victory.

I have one league that plays championships in week 17. I entered tonight with AJ Green left down 1 point. Its a PPR league. He got a big goose egg. Really crappy week for fantasy for me. End of rant.

December 23rd, 2014, 12:53 am
Off. Coordinator – Joe Lombardi

Post Re: I need to vent
inheritedlionsfan wrote:
So I made two championships this year and lost both, as I mentioned in the Game Day thread because of Matt Stafford. In one league I had Tannehill on the bench, a point differential of 32 and the win. In the other, Kaepernick 21 points and the victory.

I have one league that plays championships in week 17. I entered tonight with AJ Green left down 1 point. Its a PPR league. He got a big goose egg. Really crappy week for fantasy for me. End of rant.

same here, AJ Green needed to outscore Barth by 3 points for me tonight in a PPR league...feeling your pain

December 23rd, 2014, 1:15 am
Off. Coordinator – Joe Lombardi

Post Re: I need to vent
Common now, look at the monster points that Luck put up in the championship round. Thanks for the 2 points jerkwad! ;)

December 23rd, 2014, 8:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]