View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently January 24th, 2019, 3:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 So it all comes down to this... 
Pro Bowl Player

Post So it all comes down to this...
Semi Finals in Both my Leagues.

#1 Seed in LB League, but trailing by a bit (25.4 pts) with Ben Watson & CJ Spiller for tonight.

And Then Ironically enough in my Super League ($50 buy in) I am trailing by 6 pts with Calvin Johnson, and he has Tim Hightower.

So I need CJ Spiller to get a lot of touches for a chance to win both games. And Ideally I need CJ to go Off tonight to help me win in 1 league, and force NE to go to the Air to help me in the other.

Gotta love Fantasy Football. GL Wags.

December 21st, 2015, 12:28 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Megatron

Post Re: So it all comes down to this...
GG DJ-B. Didn't expect to win it and barely pulled it out; have a tough matchup vs The Legend in the finals.

Another league I'm in I was the #1 seed pretty much all season and lost by 3.5pts thanks to Watson :arrow:

December 22nd, 2015, 10:32 am
Pro Bowl Player

Post Re: So it all comes down to this...
Yeah. Sucked to lose here but your guys did well, mine did not so well, and there wasnt much difference to be had based on my Bench.

Saldy I also lost in the Semis in the $50 league. 5 of our 10 guys met up at a bar Sunday to watch the morning and afternoon games. As the stellers game started I was projcted to lose by 60 pts. After Antonio Brown went bonkers the projection was only 4 pts apart, with me having CJ and Palmer and him having Tim Hightower and 23 pts. Turns out my gut was right and after I bypassed Doug Baldwin last week to leave Cj in (and luckily won last week in a close game) I thought I shoulkd put Baldwin in over Cj this week, but I didnt. I decided to ride with the 3 WR i Drafted (Auction) - A Brown, OBJ & CJ. Had I played Baldwin I would have won, but it is what it is. And now I get to fight for 3rd and my money back with a hobbled CJ (p obvious he is hurting) and a suspended OBJ.

GG.

December 22nd, 2015, 1:35 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]