View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 2nd, 2014, 12:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Joey Harrington Fantasy Sleeper 
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Post Joey Harrington Fantasy Sleeper
http://fantasysports.yahoo.com/analysis/news?slug=mh-ff05_sleepbust_061405&prov=yhoo&type=lgns&league=fantasy/nfl

Quote:
Joey Harrington, Det
If he can't produce with this supporting cast, then his days as an NFL starter will end quickly. Harrington's overall '04 numbers weren't abysmal, but to say he was inconsistent would be an understatement. Seeing weekly yardage totals of 101, 91 and 47 make you scratch your head. But, he did finish with two games of 300-plus passing yards and two touchdowns in his final three starts. I believe both Charles Rogers and Roy Williams will stay on the field and team with Marcus Pollard, Kevin Jones and Mike Williams to significantly improve on Harrington's 19 touchdown tosses of last season.

I would like to see Harrington is da Man put his money where is screen name is and draft Joey in the first round. :lol:

JK

June 14th, 2005, 8:55 pm
Profile WWW
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

No, but I'm hopng to get him in free agency: I already did in one of my auto pick leagues...

Michael Huff for DROY

June 14th, 2005, 9:16 pm
Profile WWW
QB Coach

Like Rolando taking Charles Rogers last year?

June 14th, 2005, 10:05 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]