View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 1st, 2014, 5:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 2014 Fantasy Help thread 
Modmin Dude

Post 2014 Fantasy Help thread
Sure its a little late for this but what the hell…

I've been offered a trade of Reggie Bush for Zac Stacy:

Zac hasn't done much especially without having a QB, but I also don't want to be a homer by taking Bush.

What say you, should I pull the trigger?

October 1st, 2014, 8:22 am
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Post Re: 2014 Fantasy Help thread
TheRealWags wrote:

Zac hasn't done much especially without having a QB, but I also don't want to be a homer by taking Bush.

so far both are all potential, no substance so far. I'd say it's a fair trade, I couldnt tell you which one I'd prefer. i have each in seperate leagues and have been disapointed by both :(

October 1st, 2014, 10:03 am
Modmin Dude

regularjoe12 wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:

so far both are all potential, no substance so far. I'd say it's a fair trade, I couldnt tell you which one I'd prefer. i have each in seperate leagues and have been disapointed by both :(
Agreed. I have both as well. I went ahead and accepted the trade as per Yahoo (site league is on) Bush is projected to score more points than Stacy....I just hope the screen game gets going soon :wink:

October 1st, 2014, 10:11 am

TheRealWags wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:

Agreed. I have both as well. I went ahead and accepted the trade as per Yahoo (site league is on) Bush is projected to score more points than Stacy....I just hope the screen game gets going soon :wink:

AHMEN to that!!! With our running game struggling so much so far, ive been disapointed to see a total lack of screens. we were REALLY good at those over the past couple of years. Im starting to worry that those plays are simply not a part of our new offense :( I was banking on screens when I drafted Bush in 2 leagues!

October 1st, 2014, 10:29 am
Modmin Dude

regularjoe12 wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:

AHMEN to that!!! With our running game struggling so much so far, ive been disapointed to see a total lack of screens. we were REALLY good at those over the past couple of years. Im starting to worry that those plays are simply not a part of our new offense :( I was banking on screens when I drafted Bush in 2 leagues!
Come to think of it, maybe they're waiting for this week against Schwartz's D...if its anything like what we saw the previous few years, then the screen game could get going

October 1st, 2014, 10:31 am
Hall of Fame Player

I wouldn't give up on Bush just yet. We have played some pretty good run defenses and have a banged up RT situation right now. Our run game should get cranked up in the next few weeks.

But, the Bills have the #3 run defense.

October 1st, 2014, 2:28 pm
Player of the Year - Defense

yeah, Lions running game is poop for fantasy points, but it's been effective at running clock when it has to. I think the running game will "start" getting back on track once Waddle is back. But I wouldn't discount Bush having a bigger game this week. Schwartz is going to drop safeties on CJ, and they'll need to cover Tate/Ebron/Pett, so unless they want to be picked apart, they're going to have to lower the number in the box this week. There will be chances.

October 1st, 2014, 2:40 pm

I would probably go with bush as well but its pretty much a toss up and also depends on your league s scoring system. the tie breaker for me is that the lions offense figures to be more proficient than the rams so bush should theoretically get more opportunities. bell being hurt right now also helps bush owners from a fantasy perspective

October 1st, 2014, 9:08 pm
Player of the Year - Defense

And Waddle practiced with the 1st team today, so be ready :)

October 1st, 2014, 11:22 pm
Modmin Dude

The Legend wrote:
I would probably go with bush as well but its pretty much a toss up and also depends on your league s scoring system. the tie breaker for me is that the lions offense figures to be more proficient than the rams so bush should theoretically get more opportunities. bell being hurt right now also helps bush owners from a fantasy perspective
This was my main reason for accepting the trade; though you could argue that with a rookie QB, Stacy should get a lot of carries, then again the D will likely focus on the running game and force the rookie to throw.

October 2nd, 2014, 8:41 am
QB Coach

Do I play Ebron today? Have a WR/TE flex spot that's occupied by Sammy Watkins. Could also bench WR Kendall Wright or TE Travis Kelce. Thoughts?

October 5th, 2014, 12:36 pm
Hall of Fame Player

I figure that Watkins is going to be a focal point of their offense today.

October 5th, 2014, 12:56 pm

TheRealWags wrote:
The Legend wrote:
This was my main reason for accepting the trade; though you could argue that with a rookie QB, Stacy should get a lot of carries, then again the D will likely focus on the running game and force the rookie to throw.

Both got hurt today...

October 5th, 2014, 11:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]