View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 19th, 2014, 4:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Urgent ! Graphic Violence League Decision. 
Hall of Fame Player

Post Urgent ! Graphic Violence League Decision.
Due to the law of Un-intended Consequences, we are faced with a decision.

I put up a poll to determine if the majority of the owners wanted to switch the OP position to WR/RB. 3 owners voted within just a few minutes of me posting the poll. All 3 said to change it.

So, I went off to look into whether or not I could change it.

Well, I can. BUT, in order to do so, I have to first wipe out the draft we just had, change the position, and then schedule a new draft. I don't yet know what date and time I can get it set for though.

I NEED EVERY OWNER TO GO TO THE LEAGUE HOMEPAGE AND VOTE ASAP. This way I can make the changes quickly and hopefully get a good time to draft this next weekend if neccessary.

August 27th, 2006, 9:19 pm
Color Commentator - John Madden

I would be alright with a change but only if the pick time is raised. 30 seconds was not enough time and I was forced with an autopick twice. If we can change pick time to at least 60 seconds that would be good but I think 90 would be better. Let me know and I will then vote on the team home page.

August 28th, 2006, 7:58 pm
Hall of Fame Player

I would be alright with a change but only if the pick time is raised. 30 seconds was not enough time and I was forced with an autopick twice. If we can change pick time to at least 60 seconds that would be good but I think 90 would be better. Let me know and I will then vote on the team home page.

I have decided to chalk it up as a lesson learned. There will be no further changes this season. Next season, the OP position will change to WR/RB. The draft will be set and remain where it is origionaly set for.

August 29th, 2006, 2:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]