View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 2nd, 2014, 8:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Yahoo League 2 Smack Talk 
Stadium Announcer

Well, it isn't official, but I have clinched a playoff spot for the playoffs unless Gridiron can score 280 points more than me next week...but if my team is as bad as it was this week when the playoffs come it won't matter.

As of this week in my 4 leagues I am in I have clinched 1 Playoff spot outright and am all but locked in the other 3. 2 of them I have such a huge points lead that even if I lose next week and the people 1 game behind me win they win not be able to overcome the point tiebreaker (This league being 1 of them). On the other league it goes all 17 weeks and uses the playoffs for the playoffs...I have to win 1 more game in the next 4 weeks or one particular guy on the league has to lose 1...and I play him next week...all but locked!

Last year I played in 1 league and made the playoffs only to lose the 2 playoff games and end up in 4th...this year will make me 5 for 5 for making the playoffs overall.

December 4th, 2006, 11:38 pm
Stadium Announcer

Sly, looks like Predators Bitch slapped you! Too bad really cause we only got to match up once this year and I suffered a 1 point loss...I was looking forward to bitch slapping you in the Championship!

Skunked, I got someone to have a great week to offset the stud master called LT, who also had a weak showing this week by LT standards. Was also unique because LT on my other league gave me just enough to get me the championship, but yet did just small enough to save me on this league. Great showing Skunked...let's do it again next year.

Predator...you and me now...#3 and #4...Long Live the underdawgs...NOW LET'S GET IT ON!!!!

December 24th, 2006, 11:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2