View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 16th, 2014, 7:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 I need help 
QB Coach

Post I need help
I am in second place in my league with a brutal final few weeks until playoffs.

My backfield consits of Dillon, Droughns, Rhodes and Mike Bell.

Should I offer Greg Jennings and Mike Bell for Addai?

I also have TO, Driver and Chambers at WR in a leage that starts 2rb 2wr and a wr/rb flex.

Peyton is my QB and since he will most likely sit the last few weeks who do I pick up to start in his place:

Joey, Losman, Young, Gradkowski, Brad Johnson or (eww) Arron Brooks/Walter

November 16th, 2006, 10:42 am
RIP Killer

Post Re: I need help
inheritedlionsfan wrote:
I am in second place in my league with a brutal final few weeks until playoffs.

My backfield consits of Dillon, Droughns, Rhodes and Mike Bell.

Should I offer Greg Jennings and Mike Bell for Addai?

I also have TO, Driver and Chambers at WR in a leage that starts 2rb 2wr and a wr/rb flex.

Peyton is my QB and since he will most likely sit the last few weeks who do I pick up to start in his place:

Joey, Losman, Young, Gradkowski, Brad Johnson or (eww) Arron Brooks/Walter

I would make that trade. Mike Bell is backing up Tatum, that's for sure. Tatum is the better player and looks more confident. Mike needs some more time and will be good in time.

Jennings is a good player, but Driver is the more consistent player who will net you solid points every week, without relying on the big plays. Favre's wife and Drivers' wife fly together to away games on Favre's private jet...so Driver is going to get his catches.

TO, Driver and Chambers are all good players at those positions.

The QB battle is a tough call. Any one of the decent QBs would be better than what you mentioned (Frye, Rivers, etc). Of those players, I actually like Joey (remember, if he starts against the Lions, he'll probably throw for big yards lol). I like Vince Young - he scores. He is still learning and he doesn't have a whole lot of options and he's got a whole lot less time to throw the ball. As he becomes more familar, he'll start to perform better.

November 16th, 2006, 11:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]