HARD HITTING DETROIT LIONS FORUM
http://www.lionbacker.com/forum/

Yahoo Lionbacker fantasy football league sign-up has begun.
http://www.lionbacker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9246
Page 3 of 5

Author:  Silversurger [ June 27th, 2007, 3:53 am ]
Post subject: 

If 14 are possible, I'd like to join in, too.

Author:  BillySims [ June 27th, 2007, 12:05 pm ]
Post subject: 

I think Sly said he has a second league that he was waiting for league 1 to fill up before he announces the info for league 2.

Author:  Silversurger [ June 27th, 2007, 3:47 pm ]
Post subject: 

Yeah, he said that it depends on the damand. Right now the demand seems to be just Murtyle and me.

Author:  BillySims [ June 27th, 2007, 4:32 pm ]
Post subject: 

Silversurger wrote:
Yeah, he said that it depends on the damand. Right now the demand seems to be just Murtyle and me.


I wouldn't worry about demand. Yahoo allows each person to have up to 3 teams ( in different leagues ). And I use all 3 allocations each season.

There are plenty of others who would be in both leagues as well.

Author:  slybri19 [ June 27th, 2007, 9:15 pm ]
Post subject: 

I don't feel like starting up the second league this year because I had a difficult time filling it up last season. Therefore, I upped the max teams from 12 to 14 in this league so Murtyle and Silversurger could join. Check your PMs.

Author:  Silversurger [ June 28th, 2007, 1:32 am ]
Post subject: 

I'm in. Thanks, Sly!

Author:  Murtyle [ June 28th, 2007, 6:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

Yes, yes thank you sir...

Author:  slybri19 [ June 30th, 2007, 11:33 am ]
Post subject: 

Both of you are welcome, but now I'm done! 14 teams is enough and I'm not going to add any more. For anyone who missed out, sorry. If I get enough interest, I may start up the 2nd league, but we'll see what happens. Looking forward to the draft now.

Author:  inheritedlionsfan [ July 3rd, 2007, 8:51 am ]
Post subject: 

Based on the number of teams I already have and the amount of free time I expect to have (senior year of college starts in the fall) I may have to get out of this league. If someone wants to take my spot, great. If not I will keep it and dominate.

Author:  TenaciousA [ July 10th, 2007, 7:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

inheritedlionsfan wrote:
Based on the number of teams I already have and the amount of free time I expect to have (senior year of college starts in the fall) I may have to get out of this league. If someone wants to take my spot, great. If not I will keep it and dominate.



Mark me interested in a team takeover/new league. Let me know if you're still looking to get out...otherwise if someone else starts another league or needs another player i'm all over it! Please let me know.

Author:  Stumanroo [ July 12th, 2007, 9:48 pm ]
Post subject: 

BillySims wrote:
Silversurger wrote:
Yeah, he said that it depends on the damand. Right now the demand seems to be just Murtyle and me.


I wouldn't worry about demand. Yahoo allows each person to have up to 3 teams ( in different leagues ). And I use all 3 allocations each season.

There are plenty of others who would be in both leagues as well.


I was in 4 last year on Yahoo?

Author:  lionmaster420 [ July 24th, 2007, 3:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

well i maybe a day late and a dollar short but if you decide to open another league im definetly in!!

Author:  slybri19 [ July 24th, 2007, 6:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

lionmaster420 wrote:
well i maybe a day late and a dollar short but if you decide to open another league im definetly in!!

Sorry, I'm not going to start the second league this year, but I'm sure that you can find another one out there to join.

Author:  LionsFan4Life [ July 24th, 2007, 6:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

yeah, I'd like to join a league if someone wants to start up another one. I missed getting in on the 1st one due to my wife and I having a baby.

Author:  Murtyle [ July 24th, 2007, 8:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

LionsFan4Life wrote:
yeah, I'd like to join a league if someone wants to start up another one. I missed getting in on the 1st one due to my wife and I having a baby.


Where are your priorities?!











:wink:

Congrats... occasion16.gif

Page 3 of 5 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/