View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 1st, 2014, 8:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Anything weird going on with the site? 
Post Anything weird going on with the site?
When I open the site in Mozilla I occasionally get a URL not found message, or it will just act weird. Anything with the site making this happen?

Also, FWIW, 1/2 of the "smileys" on page 5, and all of them thereafter don't seem to be working for whatever reason. I don't know if we missed an update or what's going on with that.

If it's not the site and its my comp, anyone have any recommendations for free adware, virus cleansing software?

I use AVG Free, Ad-Ware, and Toolbar Cleaner now, but I'm open to new suggestions. It's been about two years since I've switched any of my antivirus softwares.

December 28th, 2012, 6:30 pm
RIP Killer

Post Re: Anything weird going on with the site?
No issues with my macs

December 28th, 2012, 8:45 pm
Hall of Fame Player

wjb21ndtown wrote:
When I open the site in Mozilla I occasionally get a URL not found message, or it will just act weird. Anything with the site making this happen?

Also, FWIW, 1/2 of the "smileys" on page 5, and all of them thereafter don't seem to be working for whatever reason. I don't know if we missed an update or what's going on with that.

If it's not the site and its my comp, anyone have any recommendations for free adware, virus cleansing software?

I use AVG Free, Ad-Ware, and Toolbar Cleaner now, but I'm open to new suggestions. It's been about two years since I've switched any of my antivirus softwares.

Have you updated and installed the newest version of Firefox. I think they are at 17 now. But, I had issues with things like that until I updated my Firefox. Everything works now.

December 30th, 2012, 10:47 am
Heisman Winner

I run Firefox 17.0.1 and it runs silky smooth.

December 30th, 2012, 7:26 pm
Something weird seemed to be happening with the html code or something (at least on my comp).

The "http://www.lionbacker.com/forum/index.php" site was coming up as "http://www.lionbacker.com/index.asp" for a day, and that second link is just garble or something.

December 31st, 2012, 1:11 am
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
No problems with Firefox at all.

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

December 31st, 2012, 8:56 pm
Profile WWW
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Now I'm getting an http error on the main site. I can go to the forums (obviously lol) but the main page doesn't exist for me on my iPad. Never had a problem before...

January 16th, 2013, 9:01 pm
Varsity 1st Team

I have "backer" as my home page and it also give me a URL error, saying something????doesn't exist.
I just google Lionbacker and still cannot get to main site, but if I click on the "Jungle" part in google I get to the boards.
This issue started Tues 1-14-13 I think.

Frok

January 17th, 2013, 6:56 am
RIP Killer

I'll take a look tonight fellas, thanks.

January 17th, 2013, 10:25 am
Profile WWW
QB Coach

any one else having problems with the main page? I know that Pablo was going to look at it on the 13, but I figured he got that fixed. I have had to google LB and then go directly to the forum bypassing the main page. Just curious.

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

January 18th, 2013, 4:39 pm
RIP Killer

WarEr4Christ wrote:
any one else having problems with the main page? I know that Pablo was going to look at it on the 13, but I figured he got that fixed. I have had to google LB and then go directly to the forum bypassing the main page. Just curious.

Working on it, the host is having an ASP issue from what I can tell which the main page drives from. I will continue to work on it this weekend fellas.

appologies,
Paul

January 18th, 2013, 7:25 pm
Profile WWW
QB Coach

Thanks for the hard work pablo, it's good to be able to go directly to the site instead of having to go through google.

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

January 30th, 2013, 8:00 pm
Varsity 1st Team

Back up kool!

Thanks Pablo

Frok

January 30th, 2013, 8:47 pm
frok wrote:
I have "backer" as my home page and it also give me a URL error, saying something????doesn't exist.
I just google Lionbacker and still cannot get to main site, but if I click on the "Jungle" part in google I get to the boards.
This issue started Tues 1-14-13 I think.

Frok

That's the issue I was having... I feel better knowing it wasn't just me!

=)

January 31st, 2013, 9:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]