View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 23rd, 2014, 1:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Millen Article 
Pop Warner Vet

Post Millen Article
http://www.lionbacker.com/?id=articles& ... illendraft

GJ on that Pablo. It's funny cause I was less impressed with some of his picks than I thought I would be. The Joey class is not that great (but could still be the most important :shock: ) but I think when you consider them vs Bobbys he is a genious. And there is his ability to target and land free agents hat45.gif

April 13th, 2005, 10:29 am
Fair Weather Fan

Ditto. this was good. I liked the reminder of what the Leo's have done & where they may go next.

April 13th, 2005, 3:14 pm
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

I couldn't agree more. One point that will bear watching is if Millen really does switch from need to BPA, or better said if he switches more to taking the best guy on his board rather than targetting and moving for players-he has tried to move a lot more than he has succeeded at it. I am guessing not-that is I think he will target a lot of the guys he brought in for interviews eventhough we have no obvious holes.

April 13th, 2005, 4:55 pm
RIP Killer

The concept was Yorick's idea, it is always helpful to review the past to clarify where things might be headed.

Em1n3m - I had a similar reaction when reflecting back on the picks. Actually I had some preconceived notions about each years draft, but when I actually took a look at each one my impressions changed. Last years class looks to be the most impressive to me. Three rookie starters and contributions from 5 of the 6 picks. And the one who didn't contribute last year (Butler), could be starting in 2005.

If Smith ever works into the starting lineup, that woudl be 5 out of 6. Very impressive. I also liked what I saw out of Lewis last year.

Thanks for the feedback fellas!

April 13th, 2005, 5:34 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]