View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 22nd, 2014, 12:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 What?s a ?roo to do? 
Stadium Announcer

Post What?s a ?roo to do?
Mike,

Nice job on a really well written article. I especially appreciated the analysis of the Mariucci/Harrington relationship. While Joey was, at times, wildly inconsistent and disappointing, he was not the only reason for the Lions 6-10 record. Mariucci has done very little to provide Joey with a vote of confidence. His silence is deafening. It seems like he is using Joey to deflect some of the criticism from his conservative offensive and defensive schemes.

In any case, thanks again for the article. Keep them coming and I hope you will also share your thoughts with us, here in the forums.

In me you can see that time of year when a few yellow leaves or none at all hang. In me you can see the glowing embers that lie upon the ashes remaining from the flame of my youth. So, respect more deeply that which you must give up before long.

January 9th, 2005, 9:39 pm
QB Coach

Nice job Mike! Way to start off with a bang!

One of the best written articles on the site ever. Rick's comments basically summarized the article in extent; Mariucci didn't really show confidence in Joey and seemingly doesn't want him to be his QB.

January 9th, 2005, 11:17 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Post 'roo article
Gentlemen,
Thank you for your compliments and votes of confidence. I'm happy you liked the article, and I will continue to add some of my thoughts throughout the off-season. Please add your feedback, as your opinions definitely hold much weight with me. All here at Lionbacker have done a tremendous job of increasing the popularity of this website. I am humbled and excited to be a part of it all. Thanks again.

January 11th, 2005, 1:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]