View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 24th, 2014, 11:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Downloading avatars? 
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Post Downloading avatars?
How do you guys input avatars from websites? I typed in the url I wanted to link to but the image didn't appear! How can I get an avatar of Mike Williams or some other Lion?

August 19th, 2005, 4:04 pm
Profile YIM
Hall of Fame Player

Post Re: Downloading avatars?
adpreston1385 wrote:
How do you guys input avatars from websites? I typed in the url I wanted to link to but the image didn't appear! How can I get an avatar of Mike Williams or some other Lion?

I'm not the best at this but here goes.

This only works for a picture somewhere on the net. Not one in your PC. If you want to use one in your PC you have to upload it to the net using an image host site. (Like... http://imageshack.us/ )

1) Right click on the pic you like.

2) Select 'properties'.

3) When the properties window pops up, Highlight with cursor the URL.

4) Hit Ctrl-C. (copy) It's now copied to memory.

5) Go to LionBacker Profile screen. Find 'Link to off-site Avatar:' (at the bottom).

6) Click cursor in that box.

7) Hit Ctrl-V. (paste) It's now pasted in there.

8 ) Click on Submit.

9) Pray.

I hope that works for you.

Now, please don't ask me how to do a signature. I've tried for months and can't do it.

August 19th, 2005, 10:05 pm
Profile WWW

Signatures are really easy!! Just go to your profile and type whatever you want to in the signature box!! As for the avatar I figured out how to do it. I joined this site called photobox and just save all my pics on there. If you have any other questions on your signature let me know!!

August 20th, 2005, 12:08 am
Profile YIM

Signatures are really easy!! Just go to your profile and type whatever you want to in the signature box!! As for the avatar I figured out how to do it. I joined this site called photobox and just save all my pics on there. If you have any other questions on your signature let me know!!

I believe he has trouble putting images in his signature... All you have to do is put this in front of it: [img]and%20this%20behind%20it:[/img], also you can't save the image for a signature, all you have to do is copy the address of were the image is located and add the code on it... It's the same thing as posting an image in the girly thread or whatever.

Michael Huff for DROY

August 20th, 2005, 6:46 pm
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Player

I believe he has trouble putting images in his signature... All you have to do is put this in front of it: [img]and%20this%20behind%20it:[/img], also you can't save the image for a signature, all you have to do is copy the address of were the image is located and add the code on it... It's the same thing as posting an image in the girly thread or whatever.

Images is the problem. I've tried what you said and it doesn't seem to work for me.

hat18.gif

August 20th, 2005, 9:52 pm
Profile WWW
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

My World War I flying ace pic just has the url in my sig, no tags or anything. I was just trying to save the url somewhere, and all of the sudden, Snoopy started flying around.

August 20th, 2005, 9:59 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]