View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 20th, 2014, 3:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 ADOPT-A-LION 
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Post ADOPT-A-LION
Seeing how I'm up to draft soon, I was wondering who you guys think is the best player available right now on offense. I really wanted Mike Williams, but he was just selected by Roy,Roy..Roy. I'm trying to decide between Scottie Vines and Artose Pinner. The only negative I have on Scottie Vines is that he went undrafted :cry: . Should this make a difference at all?? Also, if you think there are better players to select out there let me know!!

August 23rd, 2005, 1:56 pm
Profile YIM
RIP Killer

Well Marcus Pollard wasn't drafted either and I would certainly consider drafting him. I don't think you should judge Vines on that. Playing time wise, I'm not sure that Vines sees a lot of action being #5 on the depth chart. Tose will get a few carries a game.

Better players, maybe - but I can't give away secrets until after I have drafted... :wink:

August 23rd, 2005, 2:01 pm
Profile WWW
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Yeah..I didn't think about how little playing time Scottie Vines will get. I probably will go with Pinner then. He should be our primary backup RB!! Too bad I couldn't get BMW :cry:. Hopefully I'll get my top choice in the defensive draft!

August 23rd, 2005, 2:19 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]