View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 20th, 2014, 10:06 pm



Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Lionbacker Hats? 
Author Message
Pro Bowl Player
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2005, 6:20 pm
Posts: 2522
Location: Michigan
Post Lionbacker Hats?
I thought I logged in once and saw that there were Lionbacker hats.

Can you buy those and if so where is the link.

Thanks

_________________
POTENTIAL is Nothing. PERFORMANCE is Everything.


October 14th, 2005, 11:12 am
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9450
Location: Dallas
Post 
We got shut down by the NFL lawyers for having the words "Detroit Lions" on some of our merchandise. I've finally worked through those issues - now using "Hard Hitting Lions News" on some items (taking out the word Detroit). I've just started rebuilding the store, which can be found here:

http://www.cafepress.com/lionbacker

There is also a link to it from the sitemap:

http://www.lionbacker.com/?id=about&sub=sitemap

Image

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


October 14th, 2005, 11:37 am
Profile WWW
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

Joined: April 27th, 2005, 3:26 pm
Posts: 1775
Post 
A Lionbacker thong! That's awesome! I think I'm going to order one off those shirts w/ the Lion logo. That shirt is sweet!

http://www.cafepress.com/lionbacker.34163236

_________________
Regards,

Tim

Image


October 14th, 2005, 1:28 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Player
User avatar

Joined: April 5th, 2005, 7:03 am
Posts: 7411
Location: Ford Field - 35 yard line / Row 32
Post 
TADOne wrote:
A Lionbacker thong! That's awesome! I think I'm going to order one off those shirts w/ the Lion logo. That shirt is sweet!

http://www.cafepress.com/lionbacker.34163236




I didn't know we had these!


This is very cool!


(only I won't be wearing them like Tim will be). :wink:

_________________
Image


October 14th, 2005, 1:44 pm
Profile WWW
Pro Bowl Player
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2005, 6:20 pm
Posts: 2522
Location: Michigan
Post 
Thanks for the help.... nice selection.

I thought I saw a hat that was white but had a blue bill and said Lionbacker on it?!

_________________
POTENTIAL is Nothing. PERFORMANCE is Everything.


October 14th, 2005, 2:02 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9450
Location: Dallas
Post 
OldSchool wrote:
I thought I saw a hat that was white but had a blue bill and said Lionbacker on it?!


That was OldSchool - right after our launch. The store has changed some of the styles since then, they aren't offering that hat anymore.

TADOne wrote:
A Lionbacker thong! That's awesome!


Comfy too - I've got mine on right now! bootyshake.gif

LionFan57 wrote:
I didn't know we had these!


That's because I just started building the designs, putting them on the products, and rebuilding the store this past Saturday while watching Minnesota beat up on Michigan... :oops:

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


October 14th, 2005, 3:48 pm
Profile WWW
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

Joined: April 27th, 2005, 3:26 pm
Posts: 1775
Post 
Quote:
I didn't know we had these!


This is very cool!


(only I won't be wearing them like Tim will be).


Whatever it takes to support my team, LOL 8)

_________________
Regards,

Tim

Image


October 14th, 2005, 4:02 pm
Profile
Pro Bowl Player
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2005, 6:20 pm
Posts: 2522
Location: Michigan
Post 
Pablo wrote:

Comfy too - I've got mine on right now! bootyshake.gif


:lol:

Hey does any of the proceeds of these items go to supporting the site?

_________________
POTENTIAL is Nothing. PERFORMANCE is Everything.


October 14th, 2005, 9:06 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9450
Location: Dallas
Post 
OldSchool wrote:
Hey does any of the proceeds of these items go to supporting the site?


It's pretty minimal if any on each of the products. We are more interested in having your wear Lionbacker on your hat, shirt, or thong and promoting the site than put a markup on the gear.

We also have a Lions Gear fan shop which has a solid selection of Lions stuff: http://www.footballfanatics.com/webstor ... er_id=1670

We cover our cost through advertisers (like our forum sponsor in the upper left hand column and ads on the home page). They allow us to offer everything free here, the way we like it. You can help support the site by making quality posts on the board and clicking on any ads that interest you.

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


October 15th, 2005, 12:41 am
Profile WWW
QB Coach

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 8:33 pm
Posts: 3222
Post 
Pablo wrote:
... this past Saturday while watching Minnesota beat up on Michigan... :oops:


So a game winning field goal with one second left classifies as a "beat up"?

What's OSU's victory over State this weekend going to be then? A massacre, slaughter, disaster, annihilation, shellacking, or embarrassment?


October 15th, 2005, 3:01 am
Profile WWW
Pro Bowl Player
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2005, 6:20 pm
Posts: 2522
Location: Michigan
Post 
Pablo wrote:
OldSchool wrote:
Hey does any of the proceeds of these items go to supporting the site?


It's pretty minimal if any on each of the products. We are more interested in having your wear Lionbacker on your hat, shirt, or thong and promoting the site than put a markup on the gear.

We also have a Lions Gear fan shop which has a solid selection of Lions stuff: http://www.footballfanatics.com/webstor ... er_id=1670

We cover our cost through advertisers (like our forum sponsor in the upper left hand column and ads on the home page). They allow us to offer everything free here, the way we like it. You can help support the site by making quality posts on the board and clicking on any ads that interest you.


You got it. Thank you.

_________________
POTENTIAL is Nothing. PERFORMANCE is Everything.


October 15th, 2005, 12:39 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9450
Location: Dallas
Post 
Brian wrote:
What's OSU's victory over State this weekend going to be then? A massacre, slaughter, disaster, annihilation, shellacking, or embarrassment?


It's going to be a pipedream after the Drew and the rest of the Spartans hand the Bucs their 3rd loss of the season.

GO STATE!

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


October 15th, 2005, 1:52 pm
Profile WWW
QB Coach

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 8:33 pm
Posts: 3222
Post 
Pablo wrote:
Brian wrote:
What's OSU's victory over State this weekend going to be then? A massacre, slaughter, disaster, annihilation, shellacking, or embarrassment?


It's going to be a pipedream after the Drew and the rest of the Spartans hand the Bucs their 3rd loss of the season.

GO STATE!


What?????

What did you say????

What a great coaching staff.... WOW!


October 16th, 2005, 12:40 pm
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Player
User avatar

Joined: April 5th, 2005, 7:03 am
Posts: 7411
Location: Ford Field - 35 yard line / Row 32
Post 
Pablo wrote:
OldSchool wrote:
I thought I saw a hat that was white but had a blue bill and said Lionbacker on it?!


That was OldSchool - right after our launch. The store has changed some of the styles since then, they aren't offering that hat anymore.

TADOne wrote:
A Lionbacker thong! That's awesome!


Comfy too - I've got mine on right now! bootyshake.gif

LionFan57 wrote:
I didn't know we had these!


That's because I just started building the designs, putting them on the products, and rebuilding the store this past Saturday...



Pablo,

I hope you're OK with this. I made a few calls and worked it out for Carmella to model these for the site.


I'm sure she looks better in them than you do!! :lol:


Image


Image

_________________
Image


October 20th, 2005, 12:16 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.