View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 23rd, 2014, 9:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 "Smack" forum. 
Rookie Player of the Year

Post "Smack" forum.
I think we should have a section of the board for members of opposing teams to come and lay down their best written words about the Lions. Otherwise, the Jungle might get bowled over with Bears, Packers and Vikings fans trolling.
Just a thought.
That way when they come and post garbage, the mods wouldn't have to delete it, it could just be moved to the appropriate spot. And we wouldn't have to weed through a hundred "Lions SUCK", "Vikings RULE!!!11!", and "BERAS DOMINATE!11!!!" to get to threads that relevantly apply to our team.

"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather." -Bill Hicks

September 18th, 2006, 3:07 pm
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Player

Post Re: "Smack" forum.
mineral723 wrote:
I think we should have a section of the board for members of opposing teams to come and lay down their best written words about the Lions. Otherwise, the Jungle might get bowled over with Bears, Packers and Vikings fans trolling.
Just a thought.
That way when they come and post garbage, the mods wouldn't have to delete it, it could just be moved to the appropriate spot. And we wouldn't have to weed through a hundred "Lions SUCK", "Vikings RULE!!!11!", and "BERAS DOMINATE!11!!!" to get to threads that relevantly apply to our team.

I don't think that's a bad idea at all. I'm for it!!

I was pretty disappointed that to many good threads just deteriorated into smack talk.

September 18th, 2006, 3:55 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

September 18th, 2006, 4:08 pm
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Player

Good idea and done!

DAMN!!

You're fast! :up:

There could be a wide out position open for you. :wink:

September 18th, 2006, 4:19 pm
Profile WWW
Modmin Dude

Pablo wrote:
Good idea and done!

DAMN!!

You're fast!
:up:

There could be a wide out position open for you. :wink:

That's what his wife leeps saying :lol:

Joe Fauria, MVP!

September 18th, 2006, 4:42 pm
Junior Varsity

Post Re: "Smack" forum.
mineral723 wrote:
Just a thought.

:idea: :arrow: Thank you for suggesting it! Btw, I get tired of the vapid "so and so SUCKS" threads, too. They're the bane of any message board; juvenile and lacks originality. Football can be discussed without the asinine bullsh*t for crying out loud!

Eldridge Cleaver

Go get 'em, TIGERS!!! :)

April 24th, 2007, 11:05 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]