View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 22nd, 2014, 6:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Openings in FRN alliance 
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Post Openings in FRN alliance
Why are there so many vacancies in the FRN alliance sites?? Is it because we can't find any sites to join, or is because no one has tried getting any sites to join?? If you want me to I could easily search for sports sites for the remaining teams without a site in the FRN and send you their websites to check out.

May 9th, 2006, 7:48 pm
Profile YIM
RIP Killer

Post Re: Openings in FRN alliance
adpreston1385 wrote:
Why are there so many vacancies in the FRN alliance sites?? Is it because we can't find any sites to join, or is because no one has tried getting any sites to join?? If you want me to I could easily search for sports sites for the remaining teams without a site in the FRN and send you their websites to check out.

We constantly search for new sites. There are tons of fan sites out there, but the quality often isn't there. They also have to meet a number of criteria set by the alliance such as an active and growing forum, their own site address (not a sub address under another site), the home page needs to stay fresh, etc.

Bottom line, its quality over quantity.

May 10th, 2006, 12:29 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]