Hey Dahlski --
- Go into your profile.
- At the bottom it'll say Link to off-site Avatar:
- Find a picture you want on the web (it can be animated!)
- Right click on the picture
- Click "copy image location"
- Paste that url in the Link to off-site Avatar box and click submit.
For pictures and animated pics in your signature (Keep them fairly small (like the size of mine is ideal)).
- Do the same thing as with the avatars (go into your profile, find the picture on the web and copy the image location).
- in your signature box, you'll need to manually input the html image coding. It's simple. Just type [img]PLACE%20THE%20LINK%20LOCATION%20HERE[/img].
Here's a copy of what I have in my sig (I put spaces in the link so it wouldn't show the graphic).