View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 30th, 2014, 2:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Color Commentator - John Madden

Post New Posts?
I was wondering why all the posts fom yesterday are reappearing today as new posts? Not a big deal but it sure is a nuwsense (spelling?).

October 25th, 2006, 5:58 pm
RIP Killer

That happens to me on occassion...I blame my noscript on firefox. I never have the problem at any other computer by my home computer. I'm not sure. Actually, come to think of it, I want to blame the host!!!

Pablo's switching hosts within the next week...so the submits will work as you click! As well, I believe he's looking at a board software upgrade.

October 25th, 2006, 7:06 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

I've never had that problem, but there are several others that need to be addressed. Hopefully, the change of hosts will resolve all issues. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

I'd also like to say Congratulations to C02 for becoming an Admin (if I'm reading my color codes correctly). Since he's on here ALL THE TIME, it's only appropriate that he can now ban the spammers instead of just deleting their posts. Keep up the good work.

October 26th, 2006, 8:36 pm
RIP Killer

Yes, congrats to C02 our newest admin and oldest post whore! :D

Good catch slybri19...

Quick update: Lionbacker has selected a new host and signed a 2-year agreement. Alpha and I will now transfer all the files, test the system, and switch hosts once we are sure everything is up and running smoothly.

This should clear up the issues on the forum, we appreciate your patience. We hope to have the new hosted site up and running before the Lions play the Falcons. There will likely be some interuption in the site being up so don't be alarmed, once we switch the host it can take time for the new address to be recognized across the web.

October 27th, 2006, 12:22 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Pablo - is there a "donation link" for those of us who would like to pitch in for the host change...for any monetary expenses that were charged to you and Alpha accrued?

October 27th, 2006, 12:57 am
Hall of Fame Player

Yes, congrats to C02 our newest admin and oldest post whore! :D

Good catch slybri19...

Quick update: Lionbacker has selected a new host and signed a 2-year agreement. Alpha and I will now transfer all the files, test the system, and switch hosts once we are sure everything is up and running smoothly.

This should clear up the issues on the forum, we appreciate your patience. We hope to have the new hosted site up and running before the Lions play the Falcons. There will likely be some interuption in the site being up so don't be alarmed, once we switch the host it can take time for the new address to be recognized across the web.

Yes!

Congrats to C02!!

Also, Thanks to Pablo and Alpha for all the hard work setting up the new host. I said nice stuff about you guys at the old hosted site but it didn't get transferred.

No one believed it and mostly it was just sappy crap anyway so I won't bother to repeat it again.

Thanks guys. You don't look like genius' but in your own way you are.

Alpha and Pablo

:lol:

November 9th, 2006, 1:38 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Alpha and Pablo

As you can tell from the photo, I'm the more handsome of the two! I'll leave it up to you to guess which one I am.

BTW - I wish they had caught my good side in this photo...

November 9th, 2006, 5:23 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

November 10th, 2006, 11:44 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]