View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 22nd, 2014, 8:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Minor Leagues - stupid attention drawing move 
RIP Killer

Post Minor Leagues - stupid attention drawing move
Apparently two teams (KC T-Bones and some Illinois team) from Independant League are going to pick 2 fans at random from the crowd at an upcoming game and play the first two innings on XBox. These two innings, played on MVP Baseball 2005, will count towards the 9 inning game. The final score after the 2 innings will be the starting score for the remainder of the 7 innings.

Also, the same league previously had NUN MASSAGES!!! Sick.

June 23rd, 2005, 8:03 am
Modmin Dude

Post Re: Minor Leagues - stupid attention drawing move
conversion02 wrote:
Apparently two teams (KC T-Bones and some Illinois team) from Independant League are going to pick 2 fans at random from the crowd at an upcoming game and play the first two innings on XBox. These two innings, played on MVP Baseball 2005, will count towards the 9 inning game. The final score after the 2 innings will be the starting score for the remainder of the 7 innings.

:confused: :angry: :\ I don't even know what to say about the nun massages but I think the XBox crap is rediculous. WTF!!! Are they thinking about doing this in the majors too???? Aren't these leagues regulated by MLB??? If they are they need to put a stop to this, its just wrong IMO

June 23rd, 2005, 9:41 am
RIP Killer

TheRealWags wrote:
WTF!!! Are they thinking about doing this in the majors too???? Aren't these leagues regulated by MLB??? If they are they need to put a stop to this, its just wrong IMO

I can't see the MLB doing this, all hell would break loose. This league is indepedant and is not regulated or affiliated with MLB, sort of like the Kalamazoo Kings. I think this league is for players who are trying to get into the minors. Either way, playing 2 innings on XBox, by FANS, is absolutely absurd.

Apparently they're going to hook the game up to the big screen so all the fans can watch 2 window lickers play each other in videogame baseball. I hope it's some Grandma against a 12 year old. That way, the team that the Grandma is playing against will be down like 35-0 at the start of the third inning. Talk about screwing the losing team, being down 35-0 and haven't even taken an at bat.

June 23rd, 2005, 10:03 am
RIP Killer

conversion02 wrote:

What's wrong with Nun massages?

June 23rd, 2005, 10:33 am
Profile WWW
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

I think LB woud like that idea.

June 23rd, 2005, 11:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]