View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 21st, 2014, 10:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 It's official... 
RIP Killer

Post It's official...
Turd Jones sucks.

Sorry...Turd blew another save...this could potentially cost the Tigers the win in the division. I would rather the Tigers be down by 2 runs in the 8th and have Zoom pitching rather than have the Tigers be up by 2 in the 9th with Jones pitching. The guy gives up like 3 hits per inning and scares the hell out of me every time he comes in the game. I like Rodney better.

How did Walker get torched for 4 ERs in 2 IP? 3 HRs! WOW. That's so unlike him. Walker is one of my favorite pitchers, but he can't do stuff like this in key games like this.

I gotta hand it to the Royals...they brought the wood today and came up with some big hits.

BTW - the 2 errors didn't help at all. Guillen is a stud at the plate (3/5 with 3 RBIs today), so he can be forgiven with his error today. Is it me, or is 49 errors between Guillen and Inge way too many?

Here's to going 2-0 in the next 2 and winning the division :cheers: Too bad the Yankees have home field locked up...(they have the tie breaker)

September 29th, 2006, 11:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]