View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 19th, 2014, 8:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Yankees pitcher's plane crashes into Manhattan high-rise 
Modmin Dude

Post Yankees pitcher's plane crashes into Manhattan high-rise
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/10/11/plane.crash/index.html

Quote:
Yankees pitcher Cory Lidle was one of two fatalities when his plane crashed into a high-rise Manhattan apartment building, CNN confirms.

October 11th, 2006, 6:44 pm
Sad jacked up story, but a media circus... I wish there was a public forum or someone with some onions that would call them out on this crap... They truely are ridiculous and utterly disgusting...

October 12th, 2006, 6:20 pm
Hall of Fame Player

Sad jacked up story, but a media circus... I wish there was a public forum or someone with some onions that would call them out on this crap... They truely are ridiculous and utterly disgusting...

Tell me about it :!:

I actually heard some jerk wad say that this accident was orchestrated by the republican party to evoke memories of 9-11 and through the elections to the republicans. Stupid liberals just can't admit that their plans and policies are worn out and failed. That's why they will lose. But, no. They will lose because of some republican cabal.

October 12th, 2006, 10:11 pm
IMO the worst garbage of all centered around "Why was he allowed to fly so close to buildings?"... Like he did this on purpose.. He was just tooling around dodging buildings... :roll: Or like he should have been shot down or something for flying too close... Those people are idiots. It is utterly ridiculous the total CRAP that they drum up SOLEY for ratings... Our media is crap!

October 12th, 2006, 11:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]