View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 24th, 2014, 8:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Time to Get Back To Earth, Tigers 
Pop Warner Vet

Post Time to Get Back To Earth, Tigers
Time to Get Back To Earth, Tigers, accept your fluke miracle season and return to your real form. i mean come on, these are almost the same bunch of clowns the lost 119 games 4 years ago. how good could they be? baseball has been being played for over 100 years, and only one other team was as bad as the team that had a lot of these same tigers on it. hand the division back over to the WORLD CHAMPS OF 2005---------THE CHICAGO WHITE SOX BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 3rd, 2007, 1:55 am
Hall of Fame Player

I thought all you Joey fans were long since gone. You can't even pick a good QB to worship. And your trying to tell us that the Tigers were flukes last year? Well tell THAT to the Yankees.

March 3rd, 2007, 3:16 am
3rd Round Selection

Post Re: Time to Get Back To Earth, Tigers
LMAO!! You say we were a fluke yet who failed to make the playoffs a year after the World Series? Please, the White Sox can't even compare to the tigers, not throughout the history of MLB and not now.

March 3rd, 2007, 9:48 am
Varsity Captain

Post Re: Time to Get Back To Earth, Tigers
JoeyHeisman3 wrote:
Time to Get Back To Earth, Tigers, accept your fluke miracle season and return to your real form. i mean come on, these are almost the same bunch of clowns the lost 119 games 4 years ago. how good could they be? baseball has been being played for over 100 years, and only one other team was as bad as the team that had a lot of these same tigers on it. hand the division back over to the WORLD CHAMPS OF 2005---------THE CHICAGO WHITE SOX BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put the BONG! down buddy, come back to EARTH.

March 4th, 2007, 12:33 am
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

All I have to say is Verlander, Rogers, Bonderman, Robertson, and Maroth. Pitching wins games and if one of them goes down, the Tigers can just call up Miller. Then you have to deal with Granderson, Polonco, Rodriguez, Shefield, Ordonez, Guillen, Casey, Monroe, and Inge. Good luck!

March 16th, 2007, 1:23 am
Div 1 - Starter

And if your team is fortunate enough to crack that starting rotation, enjoy this bullpen: Ledezma, Zumaya, Jones, Rodney, Mesa, Grilli, and who knows, Campusano? Furthermore, we still have Zach Miner and Ledezma up the sleeve if any of the starting 5 go down to injury.

I was thinking about how our second stringers could probably match up with some major league teams' starters the other day:

1B: Shelton
2B: Infante
SS: R. Santiago
3B: Neifi Perez
C: V. Wilson
LF: M. Thames
CF: Maybin
RF: B. Clevlen

Not too bad, I'd say.

My favorite day ever as a Lions fan.

Somehow landing the Ndamo-nator would be the second best day ever.

March 16th, 2007, 10:51 am
Varsity 1st Team

The Tigers are gonna be good for a long time. Just look at their minor leagues. They have studs at every level, and most importantly, a lot of them are PITCHERS :D

March 16th, 2007, 4:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]