View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 27th, 2014, 10:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Jose Capellan and Zach Miner 
Stadium Announcer

Post Jose Capellan and Zach Miner
These guys have helped the BP a lot. Capellan's ERA is 1.69 and Miner's ERA is 1.53. Even if they don't get BP help via trade these guys should hold the fort until Zoom and Rodney get off the DL.

John 3:16

July 16th, 2007, 4:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

I've noticed this as well and have to agree that both have been pleasant surprises. Capellan has been much better then I expected coming from the Brewers. Miner did have a hiccup in the 9th against the Mariners in his last game, but has been pretty consistent before that.

On a side note, both Rodney and Zumaya have started throwing sessions in the last week and look to be on pace to return on their projected schedules. Getting the bullpen right is going to be very important going into the last 2 months of the season.

Tim

July 17th, 2007, 8:53 am
I've noticed this as well and have to agree that both have been pleasant surprises. Capellan has been much better then I expected coming from the Brewers. Miner did have a hiccup in the 9th against the Mariners in his last game, but has been pretty consistent before that.

On a side note, both Rodney and Zumaya have started throwing sessions in the last week and look to be on pace to return on their projected schedules. Getting the bullpen right is going to be very important going into the last 2 months of the season.

I agree... I just don't want them to rush Zumaya back AT ALL... I like him throwing mildly right now, but I wouldn't want him even attempting to throw hard until mid-august or so, regardless of how well his finger feels.

July 17th, 2007, 10:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]