View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 31st, 2014, 5:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Rate my fantasy team!!! 
RIP Killer

Post Rate my fantasy team!!!
Starters:
QB Marc Bulger
WR Reggie Wayne
WR Plaxico Burress
RB Steven Jackson
TE Benjamin Watson
W/T Randy Moss
W/R Rudi Johnson
K Shayne Graham
DEF New England

Bench:
BN Darrell Jackson
BN Jon Kitna
BN Vincent Jackson
BN Tatum Bell
BN Brandon Jacobs

10 team, non-keeper league on Yahoo

August 14th, 2007, 3:34 pm
Heisman Winner

I like the team fairly well. The only thing that sticks out is that you are really depending on NE to perform well every week with 3 of your starters. Should do well, is this a point per reception league? If so, I would say you have a great team.

August 14th, 2007, 3:41 pm
RIP Killer

Not a point per reception, but we did up yards per point from 20 to 10. I def am dependent on NE, but I also pick my team to reflect who has the easiest schedule for our fantasy playoffs. I have got a 2nd, 1st, and 1st the past three years working with this system. I may not have the best record, but I think NE will have a great day DEF against Jets and Miami week 15 and 16 along with Moss and Watson. Watson was just the best TE available... I just missed the guy I wanted. Everyone else was a combination of best player available and who I thought had the easier week 15/16 schedules four our playoffs. I have no doubt I will get into the playoffs.

August 15th, 2007, 12:21 pm
Mr. Irrelevant

Not a point per reception, but we did up yards per point from 20 to 10. I def am dependent on NE, but I also pick my team to reflect who has the easiest schedule for our fantasy playoffs. I have got a 2nd, 1st, and 1st the past three years working with this system. I may not have the best record, but I think NE will have a great day DEF against Jets and Miami week 15 and 16 along with Moss and Watson. Watson was just the best TE available... I just missed the guy I wanted. Everyone else was a combination of best player available and who I thought had the easier week 15/16 schedules four our playoffs. I have no doubt I will get into the playoffs.

How in the heck did you get S. Jackson and Rudi Johnson?

August 18th, 2007, 11:56 am
Pro Bowl Player

I'm screwed...my wife's due date is tomorrow so I didn't have time to properly research. I took McAllister and Travis Henry for my RBs :cry:

And Moss is my premier wr and he's hurt. This is gonna suck!

August 20th, 2007, 9:13 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

steensn wrote:

How in the heck did you get S. Jackson and Rudi Johnson?

The guys I play with are retarded and I got jackson at the end of round one and then they are more retarded and i got rudi end of round 2... since i won the past 3 years they started drafting the first 2 rounds by order of loser to winner instead of random. I was bummed but I came out smelling like roses...

I didn't do any research eitehr. Since it was a week before my wedding I just showed up and drafted...

August 22nd, 2007, 10:07 pm
Color Commentator - John Madden

QB's- Donovan McNabb, Tony Romo, JP Losman
RB's- LT, Willis McGahee, Marshawn Lynch, Micheal Turner, Dominic Rhodes
WR's- Marvin Harrison, Randy Moss, Plaxico Burress, DJ Hackett, Santonio Holmes
TE- Vernon Davis
Kicker's- Jason Hanson, Stephen Gostkowski
Defense- Ravens, Jag's
Defensive player's- Lance Briggs, Ed Reed, Champ Bailey, Juluis Peppers, Dwight Freeney

I also have a trade proposal offering Chad Johnson and Juluis Jones for Willis McGahee. I'm leaning toward the trade but I thought I ask what you guys think.

August 27th, 2007, 9:12 pm
Mr. Irrelevant

Ok guys rate my team.
TE- Vernon Davis
Defense- Ravens, Jag's
Defensive player's- Lance Briggs, Ed Reed, Champ Bailey, Juluis Peppers, Dwight Freeney

I also have a trade proposal offering Chad Johnson and Juluis Jones for Willis McGahee. I'm leaning toward the trade but I thought I ask what you guys think.

Your thin at RB and fully loaded at WR... Don't make that trade...

Other than that, How many teams in your league? What type of scoring (Is it point per reception?)? How many starters at each position? Where did you draft?

August 28th, 2007, 12:04 am
Heisman Winner

CMWSR wrote:
Ok guys rate my team.
TE- Vernon Davis
Defense- Ravens, Jag's

Your thin at RB and fully loaded at WR... Don't make that trade...

Other than that, How many teams in your league? What type of scoring (Is it point per reception?)? How many starters at each position? Where did you draft?

Yeah I would agree with Murtyle, your WR are stacked and you only have two quality RBs. I would say as your team stands now assuming it's atleast a 10 team league you have one of the better teams in your league.

August 28th, 2007, 9:15 am
Heisman Winner

didn't think a new topic was needed for this question. I'm the 9th pick in a 10 team draft and I'm pretty sure Manning will be there for me in the second round. Should I take manning in the second considering the value or do I stay with what has gotten me to the playoffs every year so far and take RB WR?

August 28th, 2007, 2:43 pm
RIP Killer

Is your scprring for WR 10 yards a point or 20 yards a point? Do you think a quality WR will be available in the third round compared to the second round? I would almost for sure take Manning in the second if he is there, especially if WR's are 20 yards a point. They just can't compete week to week.

August 28th, 2007, 2:48 pm
Heisman Winner

The league is 1 point per 20 yards but the monkey wrench is that it's also a point per reception league.

Also, all 10 teams know how to draft. I think solid WR will be available in the 3rd and 4th but they will be 2nd tier. I think I will be able to get Driver in the 3rd who is my sleeper of the year.

August 28th, 2007, 3:12 pm
RIP Killer

Point per reception makes it difficult. What is the yards passing per point?

August 28th, 2007, 3:29 pm
Heisman Winner

1 point per 50 yards 6 points per TD pass/rushing/recieving, -2 interception/fumble.

August 28th, 2007, 3:56 pm
RIP Killer

I think I'd still go with Manning if oyu think you won't havea significant dropoff in WR... if you see a lot of WR's going, then I would change your pick, but it is hard to pass on a guy that will get like 3-5 TD's a game minimum...

August 28th, 2007, 4:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]