View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 28th, 2014, 12:33 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Yahoo Lionbacker fantasy football league sign-up has begun. 
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

LionsFan4Life wrote:
yeah, I'd like to join a league if someone wants to start up another one. I missed getting in on the 1st one due to my wife and I having a baby.

Where are your priorities?!

:wink:

Congrats... occasion16.gif

I know, I know.. LOL

Thnx!

NEVER GIVE UP!

July 24th, 2007, 9:02 pm
Heisman Winner

anyone want to take my place in this league or would like to drop out and join another league of 12 or 10 teams on this site?

August 4th, 2007, 5:11 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

I'm going to contact inheritedlionsfan because he said a month ago that he may be too busy to participate. If he wants to drop out and you do too, that will bring it back down to 12 teams.

August 5th, 2007, 11:06 am

Just a reminder that the live draft is next Monday at 8 PM EDT.

August 15th, 2007, 7:32 pm
Varsity Captain

Is anyone else having problems with the draft board loading? All my tests come back good but I keep getting an error message saying load:class y.not found. I've been all through the help sites and can't find where the java applett would be failing.

August 18th, 2007, 9:04 am

beldav, I've never seen that message before, so I have no idea what it means. I've run the test a couple of times already and it always comes back just fine. Perhaps, you may want to re-install Java or something.

August 18th, 2007, 11:30 am
Varsity Captain

Yeah I tried that, and the same error message keeps popping up. I guess if I can't get it up and running by Monday, I'll just have to let the Autodraft work.

August 18th, 2007, 12:30 pm
NFL Team Captain

Yeah I tried that, and the same error message keeps popping up. I guess if I can't get it up and running by Monday, I'll just have to let the Autodraft work.

Are you using Firefox? If so, you may need to turn it off or use another computer. I had a guy using Firefox in my other league that had some problems.

August 18th, 2007, 2:18 pm
Varsity Captain

beldav wrote:

Are you using Firefox? If so, you may need to turn it off or use another computer. I had a guy using Firefox in my other league that had some problems.

Is that a firewall? If so I use Zone Alarm, which I've been using for about three years now. I've never had this problem before, My baseball drafts and previous football drafts have all worked fine. If I run the live draft test it comes back good, but when I go to enter the actual draft it opens a new page with the yahoo fantasy football logo but it's blank. the error message that is at the bottom of the page says Load:class y. not found.
I tried seeing if it was the activeX not being allowed but that was fine, so then I installed a new java edition, and enabled the console to see what the problem was and it was blank. So now I'm at a loss of what to do next.

August 18th, 2007, 2:54 pm
Veteran General Manager

TNLionsFanatic wrote:
beldav wrote:

Is that a firewall? If so I use Zone Alarm, which I've been using for about three years now. I've never had this problem before, My baseball drafts and previous football drafts have all worked fine. If I run the live draft test it comes back good, but when I go to enter the actual draft it opens a new page with the yahoo fantasy football logo but it's blank. the error message that is at the bottom of the page says Load:class y. not found.
I tried seeing if it was the activeX not being allowed but that was fine, so then I installed a new java edition, and enabled the console to see what the problem was and it was blank. So now I'm at a loss of what to do next.

Firefox is another browser system like Internet Explorer.

I don't think yahoo will let enter the live draft until 1/2 hour before your draft begins.

August 19th, 2007, 12:38 am

Beldav, Billy is correct. You're trying to get into something that doesn't exist yet. I thought you were trying to pre-rank players or something and couldn't do it. Nobody will be able to enter the actual draft board until I open it about an hour or so prior to the draft time. I forget when they allow me to open it up, but I'll try to do it as soon as I get home from work on Monday (about 6 PM EDT).

August 19th, 2007, 9:49 am
Varsity Captain

Beldav, Billy is correct. You're trying to get into something that doesn't exist yet. I thought you were trying to pre-rank players or something and couldn't do it. Nobody will be able to enter the actual draft board until I open it about an hour or so prior to the draft time. I forget when they allow me to open it up, but I'll try to do it as soon as I get home from work on Monday (about 6 PM EDT).

No it was last Friday I had three drafts for my public leagues, and couldn't get into any of them. But every time I did the live draft test before each one it came back successful, so I was wondering if anyone else ever had that problem.

August 19th, 2007, 1:02 pm

Beldav, that sucks! I don't know what to tell you other than turning off your firewall or using another computer for the draft. Do you know if anyone else in those leagues experienced the same problem?

August 19th, 2007, 2:03 pm
Varsity Captain

Hopefully it was just a fluke and the server was messed up, if not all my players are pre-ranked so hopefully my draft will still be okay. See you all Monday I hope.

August 19th, 2007, 7:48 pm
Veteran General Manager

The draft starts in 35 minutes from this posting time.

August 20th, 2007, 7:25 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next