View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 23rd, 2014, 12:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 My Team what do you think... 
Heisman Winner

Post My Team what do you think...
I'm not sold on my team I think I may have made a few blunders...

QB: P.Manning
RB1: W.Parker
RB2:T.Jones
WR1:R.Williams
WR2:C.Chambers
WR3:B.Berrian
TE: K.Winslow
K:N.Rackers
Def:Pats

BN:
Ronnie Brown
J.Cotchery
L.White
D.Mason
J.Horn
C.Henry
L.Washington

This is a point per reception league 1 point per 20 rush/receiving, 1 point 50 yards throwing. 6 points regardless of how the TD comes.

August 28th, 2007, 8:32 pm
Mr. Irrelevant

Since its a PPR league I probably would have drafted a little different at RB... There is a good chance you'll end up starting R. Brown because of that...

Roy is going to be great in the PPR league but besides that your WRs will struggle against others...

I would try and trade for a recieving RB and a better #2 WR...

(This is a 10 team league right?)

August 28th, 2007, 9:52 pm
Heisman Winner

Yes this is a ten team league. My plan was to go RB WR but I couldn't pass on Manning in the second, so that screwed my plan the rest of the draft.

August 29th, 2007, 10:22 am
RIP Killer

Whew... that is a rough draft. Being a PPR league I would also agree that RB woulda made me pick different players at RB. I don't think you are too bad at WR.

August 29th, 2007, 11:08 am
Heisman Winner

I struggled trying to get players I wanted. MJD went one pick before me when I took Roy. I would have taken him if I could have. First round went LT, SJ, LJ, Addai, Gore, Bush, Westbrook, Alexander, then me. Who else could i have taken other than Parker? I'm not too unhappy with my RB at all, I have 3 guys that will score 10 or more points a week in Parker, Jones and Ronnie Brown. We will see I've made the playoffs every year in this league and I'm going to need a little help to do it again but it's not out of the question.

August 29th, 2007, 12:35 pm
Mr. Irrelevant

I struggled trying to get players I wanted. MJD went one pick before me when I took Roy. I would have taken him if I could have. First round went LT, SJ, LJ, Addai, Gore, Bush, Westbrook, Alexander, then me. Who else could i have taken other than Parker? I'm not too unhappy with my RB at all, I have 3 guys that will score 10 or more points a week in Parker, Jones and Ronnie Brown. We will see I've made the playoffs every year in this league and I'm going to need a little help to do it again but it's not out of the question.

That is rough... There's really nothing you could do in that position but take Parker... I would have considered Lynch as my #2 instead of Jones though... I wouldn't worry too much though your pretty solid at RB regardless...

Your WRs are what I would worry about... In a 10 team league, your kind of thin there...

August 30th, 2007, 2:55 am
Heisman Winner

Yeah it worries me a little bit. I dropped Chris Henry and picked up Wes Welker on the waiver wire. I think he will get his fair share of catches.

August 30th, 2007, 10:13 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Yeah it worries me a little bit. I dropped Chris Henry and picked up Wes Welker on the waiver wire. I think he will get his fair share of catches.

Plus he returns kicks.. so that should help ya out.

NEVER GIVE UP!

August 30th, 2007, 11:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]