View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 1st, 2014, 10:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Hail to Div 1-AA Appalachian State 
RIP Killer

Post Hail to Div 1-AA Appalachian State
Y'all can rip MSU all you want this season, this made my year...

In da Big House Division 1-AA Appalachian State beats Michigan (and it could have been even worse)!

GO STATE! APPALACHIAN THAT IS!

:idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol:

September 1st, 2007, 5:35 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Hopefully this gets Lloyd Carr fired. I hate him.

September 1st, 2007, 5:54 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Post Re: Hail to Div 1-AA Appalachian State
Pablo wrote:
Y'all can rip MSU all you want this season, this made my year...

In da Big House Division 1-AA Appalachian State beats Michigan (and it could have been even worse)!

GO STATE! APPALACHIAN THAT IS!

:idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol: :idea: :lol:

Pablo, you are making the worst day of my life even more unbearable...

September 1st, 2007, 8:13 pm
Profile WWW
Pop Warner Rookie

September 1st, 2007, 9:54 pm
RIP Killer

Just getting you Wolverine fans back for continually bashing MSU. Where are all of you today anyways?

Let's just recap today...

My Spartans win big!

Notre Dame losses big!

Michigan becomes the first ever ranked NCAA 1-A team to lose to a 1-AA team!

Does it ever get better than this?

Oh yeah, the Lions can't lose this weekend, they don't play...

FEELING BLUE, BURNING DOWN THE HOUSE, A HOUSE OF CARR'S. Can't wait to see the headline...

lost 5 of last 6 to Ohio State, lost 4 straight Bowl games, and now this?

Actually I pretty much always cheer for Michigan (unless they are playing MSU), but this was like David getting beat by Goliath's toy poodle.

September 2nd, 2007, 2:21 am
Profile WWW
Veteran General Manager

Just getting you Wolverine fans back for continually bashing MSU. Where are all of you today anyways?

Let's just recap today...

My Spartans win big!

Notre Dame losses big!

Michigan becomes the first ever ranked NCAA 1-A team to lose to a 1-AA team!

Does it ever get better than this?

Oh yeah, the Lions can't lose this weekend, they don't play...

FEELING BLUE, BURNING DOWN THE HOUSE, A HOUSE OF CARR'S. Can't wait to see the headline...

lost 5 of last 6 to Ohio State, lost 4 straight Bowl games, and now this?

Actually I pretty much always cheer for Michigan (unless they are playing MSU), but this was like David getting beat by Goliath's toy poodle.

At least UofM has never lost to CMU 2 years in a row. LOL.

I will be curious to see how App. St. does the rest of the year.
I just can't figure out if it was Michigan's defense that was THAT BAD.
Or, if it was App St's offense that was THAT GOOD.

And yes, FIRE LLOYD CARR.

To hell with his winning percentage. It is exactly the games like yesterday that I don't like about Carr. That, and the fact he took down the sign that Bo put up as soon as he took over. You know. The sign that said, "If you stay, you will be champions".

September 2nd, 2007, 10:25 am
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

And yes, FIRE LLOYD CARR.

I had a thought that when I awoke this morning that this really might happen. So much for wishful thinking.

September 2nd, 2007, 10:52 am
QB Coach

You mean Goliath getting beat by David's toy poodle.

And yes I'm bitter about the loss thats why I'm correcting this lol.

September 2nd, 2007, 11:44 am
RIP Killer

I read some quotes from Appalachian States quarterback stating that they watched film of the Michigan defense last season, and their pass coverage tended to leave the middle of the field open. They also recognized that the defense rarely made adjustments to teams that started using the middle of the field. Talk about doing your homework. Michigan simply took this game for granted.

FIRE LLOYD CARR! FIRE LLOYD CARR! FIRE LLOYD CARR! FIRE LLOYD CARR! FIRE LLOYD CARR! FIRE LLOYD CARR! FIRE LLOYD CARR! FIRE LLOYD CARR! FIRE LLOYD CARR! FIRE LLOYD CARR! FIRE LLOYD CARR! FIRE LLOYD CARR! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

September 3rd, 2007, 10:11 am
Pro Bowl Player

what has happened to the Michigan defense? Its been just awful... well the league has the book on Mich now.. they were completely exposed by the Mountaineers...

penatlies, missed field goals, can't run the clock, sorry defense,

Loyd wazzup ?

September 3rd, 2007, 11:45 am
Mr. Irrelevant

I support hiring Greg Schiano as Michigan's HC in 2008... Spread the word...

September 3rd, 2007, 2:31 pm
3rd Round Selection

I support hiring Greg Schiano as Michigan's HC in 2008... Spread the word...

I agree, I wouldn't mind Chris Peterson either...but quite frankly as long as Carr is gone I could care less who it is.

September 3rd, 2007, 3:53 pm
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

I just can't wait until Tuesday when my OSU co-worker comes in and has a field day with me.. :cry:

September 3rd, 2007, 6:00 pm
RIP Killer

At least UofM has never lost to CMU 2 years in a row. LOL.

At least no one in the history of 1-A football has EVER lost to a 1-AA team when ranked... let alone ranked 5,4, and 2 in different poles...

September 4th, 2007, 8:32 am
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

Although, this will never happen :cry:

Tim

September 4th, 2007, 9:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]