View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 24th, 2014, 12:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Shaun Rogers first 4 games MVP 
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Post Shaun Rogers first 4 games MVP
Shaun Rogers has started the year out playing like a beast. He has 21 tackles, 3 sacks, and a fumble recovery. Watch the game on Sunday and look at the pentrastion he gets. He is in the back field a soon as the ball is snaped. I hope he can play this well all year.

October 12th, 2004, 11:42 am
RIP Killer

Shaun would be in a tough battle with Williams for the MVP so far. Heck, Harrington has a QB rating of over 90, great TD to INT ratio and the team has only one loss so he gets consideration as well...

Defensive MVP - Rogers
Offensive MVP - Williams

Special Teams MVP - ?, but I like the way the rookie Lewis is playing on ST!

GO LIONS

October 12th, 2004, 12:33 pm
Profile WWW
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Alex Lewis is playing good. The front office is getting good at picking talent. The lions have drafted guys who can play now, not guys who could in couple of years or guys with potential ( what bobby ross always did)

Joey is doing a fantastic job he is running WCO well and his QB rating proves it. Like I posted earlier our running game is killing the team. (Alpha Male you are right) I thought for sure the line and backs would be on the same page.

I have feel like a king. My lions are winning and it feels great I have not felt this good since Scott Mitchell was QB and the Lions went on 7 game winning streak and made the playoffs only to be knocked off by the Eagles in the first round. I hope this winning keeps up.

I read Mike Rosenburg: Are Lions for real? and the qoute that I find to be so true was
Quote:
They're for real because (cliche alert!) they find ways to win. It sounds silly. But in the past, if somebody told you the Lions found ways to lose, you would have agreed. So why can't the reverse be true?

I hope this is true :D

October 12th, 2004, 1:53 pm
Site Admin

Certainly Rogers and Roy for Defensive and Offensive...tough call though but Rogers has been effective in every win to date.

October 12th, 2004, 1:57 pm
Profile WWW
All State

rogers has been a beast all season. he kick started this thing with the huge field goal block over the bears that got the monkey off the lions back and was the catalyst for them getting to 3-1 at this point in the season.

great point about rogers, although i really like what williams has done as well.

October 12th, 2004, 6:58 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]