View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 18th, 2014, 7:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Fair trade 
RIP Killer

Post Fair trade
I just traded Darrel jackson for Lee Evans... I feel like I just stole him...

September 6th, 2007, 7:30 am
RIP Killer

I've got Evans ranked 5 to 10 WR spots ahead of Jackson - good trade. I don't understand why guys make trades like this, a WR for a WR.

September 6th, 2007, 9:24 am
Profile WWW
QB Coach

September 6th, 2007, 11:46 am
RIP Killer

I might have talked him into it by telling him the first week matchup is better because of Evans facing the Denver CB's and he needs some better matchups in week one... but he isn't that dumb I dont think...

September 6th, 2007, 1:13 pm
Heisman Winner

Thought this would be a good place to post this question.

I'm thinking about offering a trade that should get some consideration but before I offer it I want to make sure people think it's a fair trade for me.

I would be giving up Manning and T.Jones and getting McNabb and Steven Jackson.

It's a PPR league so Jackson scores a decent amount of points so I'm sure he will turn his season around. I'm just not completely sold on McNabb. Anyone have any insight that might help me make a decision?

September 24th, 2007, 3:22 pm
Color Commentator - John Madden

Steven Jackson is hurt and who knows if McNabb can keep it up. I would stick with Manning and Jones. SJ has also been a disapointment so far this year and it also unknown if he'll step it up.

September 24th, 2007, 6:50 pm
QB Coach

Personally I wouldn't do this trade. I don't trust the Rams offense enough after losing Pace and I just read they lost another lineman (the starting guard) for the year. Plus Jackson has a groin tear that is going to cost him a week. IDK if this injury will linger and effect his play but he is at least out next week.

September 24th, 2007, 6:51 pm
Heisman Winner

yeah I posted this before I even heard about the injury so now I'm not even going to offer it. Even in the league was telling me how I would be making out and how it would be rejected right away. To me I thought if anyone was making out other than the other one it was the person I was trading with.

With that said, I'm going to say put and hope my team can keep up the scoring it has had. Roy Williams has been a god sent.

September 24th, 2007, 10:37 pm
RIP Killer

Me
Donald Driver (GB - WR)
Laurence Maroney (NE - RB)

Him:
Peyton Manning (Ind - QB)
Bernard Berrian (Chi - WR)

Then turned around and traded:

Me:
Peyton Manning (Ind - QB)
Kevin Jones (Det - RB)

Another Him:
Jon Kitna (Det - QB)
Joseph Addai (Ind - RB)

What ya'll think?

September 26th, 2007, 9:28 pm
Heisman Winner

I personnally don't mind that trade for you. Manning will eventually snap out of his 1 TD games but he will probably put up comparable numbers that Kitna will and now you have Addai who is becoming a top notch stud in Fantasy football. The only thing that catches my attention is Driver is a #1 WR and not many players will put up the number that he will, who are your other WRs. I hope you are not banking too much on Berrian, he's a number 3 at best.

What would you think of this trade?

Roy Williams and P.Manning for Addai and Palmer?

My other WRs are Chambers, Cotchery, Welker and Berrian

My RBs are Willie Parker, Ronnie Brown and Thomas Jones.

September 26th, 2007, 10:26 pm
QB Coach

Esentially you give up Driver, Maroney, Manning and Jones for Berrian, Addai and Kitna.

Driver is better than Berrian, Manning is better than Kitna but with how much Kitna passes he will get you a lot of points depending on how much sacks and INTs hurt in your league. You got Addai which is good but had to lose two other back to do it. I guess my grade of this trade would depend on who else you had at WR and QB before making this deal.

Roy I would not make that trade. Your WRs are weak and losing Williams will hurt. Addai is a great back but your backfield looks solid to me. Manning and Palmer are a wash.

September 26th, 2007, 10:56 pm
RIP Killer

QB Peyton Manning (Ind - QB)
WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh (Cin - WR)
WR Reggie Wayne (Ind - WR)
RB LaMont Jordan (Oak - RB)
TE Alge Crumpler (Atl - TE)
W/T Deion Branch (Sea - WR)
W/R Bernard Berrian (Chi - WR)
BN Brian Leonard (Stl - RB)
BN Rudi Johnson (Cin - RB)
BN Ronald Curry (Oak - WR)
BN Ben Roethlisberger (Pit - QB)
BN Kevin Jones (Det - RB)

I need RB help and Kitna will suffuice just as well as Manning. It is a 8 team league and 8 teams make the playoffs... so I am playing for t he playoffs only, weeks 14,15,16.

September 27th, 2007, 7:12 am
RIP Killer

Doesn't matter anymore... the Commish killed the deal cuz he thought the other guy was getting screwed... what a bunch of crap. Needless to say, the other guy is the guy right behind him...

September 27th, 2007, 12:44 pm
Heisman Winner

Well I finally made a trade with Ronnie Brown out for the season I need a new RB. I picked up Colston off of waivers two weeks ago. I played him both weeks in which he cost me my games. So this week I traded him for Brandon Jacobs, Good trade?

October 25th, 2007, 10:23 pm
Color Commentator - John Madden

Well I finally made a trade with Ronnie Brown out for the season I need a new RB. I picked up Colston off of waivers two weeks ago. I played him both weeks in which he cost me my games. So this week I traded him for Brandon Jacobs, Good trade?

As long as Jacobs stays healthy I think thats a great trade and you got a steal.

October 25th, 2007, 10:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next