View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 18th, 2014, 3:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Ohio State has a GREAT chance to make it to the Championship 
RIP Killer

LionsFan4Life wrote:
Don't forget how many #1's have fallen this year.. Ohio State is next on the list... mark my words.

MSU
MSU
MSU

If OSU falls.. I just don't see MSU being the team to do it. I just don't see the matchups in favor of MSU.

October 15th, 2007, 9:45 pm
Roy,Roy,Roy...Roy wrote:
LionsFan4Life wrote:
Don't forget how many #1's have fallen this year.. Ohio State is next on the list... mark my words.

MSU
MSU
MSU

If OSU falls.. I just don't see MSU being the team to do it. I just don't see the matchups in favor of MSU.

MSU has a SH!TLOAD of talent (as much as I hate them)... Their backfield, DE's, WR's, and QB, as a group, are 2nd to none... Their skill positions are tight... IMO it will come down to play-calling, and coaching (and I think OSU has the edge there)...

I'd like to know what the line is on this game though... My money would be on OSU not covering the spread (given I think they're over-rated and MSU is under-rated).

October 16th, 2007, 12:50 am
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Ohio State is favored by 17, which I don't think is that much. The Spartans can't seem to stop anyone and the Buckeyes shut down every offense that they face. I'm sure that Sparty will score some points on them, though, but it won't be nearly enough.

October 16th, 2007, 10:51 am
Stadium Announcer

MSU and UM have the best offenses that OSU will face until the bowl game.

Penn State has the best Defense OSU will face until the bowl.

Wisconsin and Illinois has the intangibles that seem to get OSU.

The remaining schedule is a tough one for OSU, but they have one of the best coaching staffs in the nation, they will be prepared and keep every game close. If this team wasn't soo young I wouldn't worry about it. This team has something all OSU-Tressel teams have been mentally prepared except for 1 game, and that could be the thing that keeps the defense from buckling this year.

Here is my prediction...If OSU does to MSU's Offense what they did to Purdue & Northwestern there is no chance for anyone left on the schedule as long as the Defense plays it's game.

October 18th, 2007, 9:09 pm
RIP Killer

GO BULLS!!!!! :arrow:

Can you say go MSU next before Sat at 3:30!? :lol:

October 19th, 2007, 7:01 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

NEVER GIVE UP!

October 19th, 2007, 7:41 am
RIP Killer

Welp, minus two plays by the defense... the whole MSU team looked like a joke.

October 20th, 2007, 6:36 pm
RIP Killer

steensn wrote:
Roy,Roy,Roy...Roy wrote:
LionsFan4Life wrote:

MSU
MSU
MSU

MSU has a SH!TLOAD of talent (as much as I hate them)... Their backfield, DE's, WR's, and QB, as a group, are 2nd to none... Their skill positions are tight... IMO it will come down to play-calling, and coaching (and I think OSU has the edge there)...

I'd like to know what the line is on this game though... My money would be on OSU not covering the spread (given I think they're over-rated and MSU is under-rated).

Well... I'll just hafta take your word for their talent level because I for sure did not see it at all this game. Two defensive plays made the game look like MSU had a chance. I didn't see Hoyer do anything good, nor the WR's. Minus teh pass rush LATE in the game, the DE's looked like schools girls.

October 20th, 2007, 6:38 pm
Heisman Winner

wjb21ndtown wrote:
steensn wrote:
Roy,Roy,Roy...Roy wrote:
LionsFan4Life wrote:

MSU
MSU
MSU

Well... I'll just hafta take your word for their talent level because I for sure did not see it at all this game. Two defensive plays made the game look like MSU had a chance. I didn't see Hoyer do anything good, nor the WR's. Minus teh pass rush LATE in the game, the DE's looked like schools girls.

Yeah what a great 7 point win against an unranked team. Can't wait to see OSU fall on their face in the bowl game again.

October 20th, 2007, 7:53 pm
steensn wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
steensn wrote:
Roy,Roy,Roy...Roy wrote:
LionsFan4Life wrote:

MSU
MSU
MSU

Yeah what a great 7 point win against an unranked team. Can't wait to see OSU fall on their face in the bowl game again.

I don't know how anyone can say that OSU is a legitimate #1 team after this week... Pathetic...

October 20th, 2007, 8:03 pm
RIP Killer

I can't tell if MSU is a team with a S*%&load of talent second to non or some bum unranked team... which is is, lol...

October 20th, 2007, 8:45 pm
Did you guys watch the game?

I can't tell if MSU is a team with a S*%&load of talent second to non or some bum unranked team... which is is, lol...

I did watch the game and told you that OSU isn't going to have an easy time winning this game... That said, a true #1 should KILL an unranked team at home...

October 20th, 2007, 9:54 pm
RIP Killer

steensn wrote:

I did watch the game and told you that OSU isn't going to have an easy time winning this game... That said, a true #1 should KILL an unranked team at home...

And they pretty much did what they watned all game accept for two costly mistakes. Look at these stats!!!

MSU OSU
1st Downs 9 22
Total Yards 185 422
Passing 126 193
Rushing 59 229
Possession 25:45 34:15

It's not even close! mistakes made this game. Anyone who watched this game saw OSU's domination. The score did not at all reflect the game, not even close...

October 20th, 2007, 10:05 pm
Heisman Winner

wjb21ndtown wrote:
steensn wrote:

And they pretty much did what they watned all game accept for two costly mistakes. Look at these stats!!!

MSU OSU
1st Downs 9 22
Total Yards 185 422
Passing 126 193
Rushing 59 229

It's not even close! mistakes made this game. Anyone who watched this game saw OSU's domination. The score did not at all reflect the game, not even close...

Don't you get it yet. Stats mean nothing, final score is the only thing that matters they beat an unranked team by 7!! OSU O came up short and gave up two TDs to a Defense that is by far the worse in the big ten.

October 20th, 2007, 10:18 pm
RIP Killer

steensn wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
steensn wrote:

MSU OSU
1st Downs 9 22
Total Yards 185 422
Passing 126 193
Rushing 59 229

Don't you get it yet. Stats mean nothing, final score is the only thing that matters they beat an unranked team by 7!! OSU O came up short and gave up two TDs to a Defense that is by far the worse in the big ten.

I love the hate for OSU in this state. You guys can pretty much admit OSU dominated the game had two costly mistakes that made it LOOK close and they are all the sudden not worthy of teh number 1 spot after all the teams before them that have lost to unranked teams worse than MSU. It baffles me. First MSU is a real contender, then after they lose in a game they got dominated in, their talent is then no longer second to none, they are all the sudden scrubs. Mich losses to App State, and everyonet ells me up here that OSU would have def lost to App State because App State is a "power house." Then I don't hear a word of that crap after the Oregon debacle.

It's incredible... why can't people just cheer on the big ten in this state?

October 21st, 2007, 8:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next